Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday, August 20, 2008


Slept good woke up on time alas a bit late, had a successful doctor’s appointment, and browsed in on the support group. Forgot to mention about someone to the group, was successful in my paperwork end ours, am going to the DMV soon.

Sent e-mail to the folks, talked to my grandmother a bit yesterday. Spoke to RAP, attempted to Converse with CE might visit around the holidays CE and the family. Spoke to NAB, and ran into someone else from my Latter Day Saint Past as well.

Furthermore, I added more info to my site, edited code, cleaned up some unsay code as well. Experimented with a new package. I called my sponsor, wrote my 4th step, I also called 3 people, and my back hurts today.

I have to pick up documents, than go visit a friend, and drop some items off, laundry tomorrow, mediation ad dearly bedtime might be in order today. Called Ray Hill this morning and just said hi, he’s someone I also look up to and respect and would miss dearly.


The further discovery of myself, and where I want to go and whom I desire to become more in life and where I want to go in the past, present and into the future, I want more of whom I am as an inddivdiaul and to continue to grow into interpersonal enlighten, I spoke to someone whom has been attending events and teachings at the San Francisco Zen Center I make a mental but not insane note to put it on my long list of “to-do”.

Lost 4 lbs at the doctor, my diet, and change in bad habits is working, and I am headed down to my goal, I want to achieve again. I want to just loose another 26-46 lbs and Ill be happy. I also added a few liens discussed some stress, burn out, and my physical and mental issues worrying about burnout.

My doctor told me given my intelligence, and good har dowkr I am hanging there, I have another person in a 12-step proram whom has told me, they are amazed I still am sober with my obvious present stress.


Meeting with Clair fairly today, I also am meeting with a few other individuals. And have a few other tasks to use my time and resocures wisely.



Anyway Life is good, god is good and my own personal 12-step jesus moves onward.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: