Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday, August 11, 2008
The list to do

1.) Drop off documents / junk at mini-storage / office
2.) Check mail
3.) Write letters / essay / code
4.) Send out resume
5.) R&R
Gratitude List
1.) Grateful I don’t have to lie, cheat or use or abuse others anymore
2.) Grateful I can choose whom to hang out around
3.) Grateful I am safe and can be assertive for me needs
4.) Grateful that I have people who care about me
5.) Grateful that I choose to obey the law



Slept really good last night, awoke this morning. Yesterday had a guy chase me from the creep vine around the church street MUNI Metro station. I quit hanging out around the insanity. I think I am going to find a new coffee shop to relax, which I have changed where I have associates with the GLBT community.
I don’t like the drug use in the city and county of San Francisco. I also don’t like many individuals in the san Francisco transgender community which I don’t like most TG folks anyway. I also don’t like much of the political ideology of the GLBT community in general.

Received a bite for a care taker position in the Height Ashbury, which Is live in and could be very beneficial for myself. I also composed more documents, made some amends with a few debtors.

I also cut ties to an individual which our friendship, working relatshionship was spiritually unhealthy, I also in one of the groups I started attending outside the city of san Francisco have discussed others don’t like the TG folks in the san Francisco and groups given most talk about turning tricks, or other illegal things.
I also talked to another person about so (l me of the logistical issues, received an email about another gab at a caretaker (live-in) position, might do that again.

Spoke to a few individuals about a few logical parking, insurance and other problems.
Checked the code, and tweaked a few items to make the index.html page load a bit faster.
Worked in File Maker PRO on a database for someone, also did some Photoshop design and may redesign a few other items.

I’ve had to mix up my coffee shops a bit due to not desiring to have ANYTHING to do with a few people she well is stalking me and in my business. I changed items I am not going to let her hold me hostage, and I could care less what the fuck other people say think or do about me, the only thing is I am not going to tolerate being disrespected or discriminated against.

However, not every battle of hate, discriamtion should be fought in affirming my rights, so sometimes its better just to walk away, given how much of a bitch I can be. I also am not taking my southwest airlines flight on wed. This week from Oakland to New Orleans International.















--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: