Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday, August 08, 2008




Gratitude List

1.) I am grateful for being able to ask for help and express my feelings
2.) I am grateful for being able to be honest, and open with those I trust
3.) I am grateful for being able to shut the door on past resentments over people, places and things which I am powerless over in the past
4.) I am grateful for being able to make living amends of staying away from those I hurt
5.) I am grateful for being able to love myself

Yesterday I had a wonderful session with my therapist, I also went to the 7am meeting at the Alano Club this morning. I discussed and will start seeing a therapist whom I know from AA, given my photographic memory and keen attention to detail and good social engineering skills.

This person works with individuals whom are 12-steped and have issues. Some of my present sr=tgugels are starting over in life, letting go of some resentments. IT would probably be helpful to have another theorist whom understands my issues.

In two weeks Ill have the California DMV DL-328 form, Earlier this week I sent in the social security document for my new name and gender. I also sent in the DMV FORM as well soon. I composed a few other things. Its foggy this morning in San Francisco wit 56 degrees and mostly cloudy at 8:43 am Pacific time

I also talked a bit to Luke from the Transgender Law Center whom reassure what I already knew that my struggles would get easier after I go through this. I have a doctor’s appointment in a few weeks for up in piedmont, I go up where all the armed robberies happen at night the Oakland shootings and takeover robberies in the north hills. The obscurity of it all.


I feel PMG, DLG, MLS,MCG while not exactly in my life I have less and less of a connection to, maybe I had to break free, maybe I needed a spiritual humility retreat though personal hell and agony, to have some gratitude. Maybe I needed to move on.

I also this week being productive took steps to get a CDL again, a class B which I can’t have a class A or hazmat for another 3 ½ years due to my misdemonier again. And Than I can go OTR pay off debit, make deals buy the big diesel long ged 4x4 pickup truck I always wanted and a nice 5th wheel rv, and get to travel to Houston, Dallas and other places or maybe a big rig to pull my camper

Some of the fifth wheels are a nice as motor homes, and I like the countryside, and being my own boss and freedom and impedance, given how personal truck and professional drivers like to customize their rigs to suit their personality, work, and individuality. I might even have a chip painted on it with my date but small enough to maintain anonymity, as well as pride flag, and a drawing of moronic for my LDS heritage and past, as well as a Texas flag, Louisiana flag, and California flag. Maybe even my web address with a lot of dimondplate and chrome.

I also like MUNI they pay for Transition related expenaces, and other things. I look forward toward the open road and highway in a freightliner, or kenworth or mack, or maybe a Volvo or international. In addition, given MUNI is part of the city and county of San Francisco you get good health and civil service benefits.

I might even drive other peoples trucks and just be part time, and go OTR during the week and get to haul freight on the weekends and use time off and leave time to go OTR for a few weeks, I love driving, or to go RVing given my dream is to have my home mobile, it’s good to have a dream and goal in life, Id even like to have a big dog like a Sheppard, or medium breed like a corgi to go traveling with me.

I talked to Nancy B in Houston, texas Yesterday who years ago became sober and went to meetings with one of her exs at the Marina Dock in the mid to late 1980s.

I also spoke to Ray Hill the morning a bit whom will be busy over the next few weeks.
He also told me recently a story of an inmate whom was greatful to go to Huntsville, whom wanted to be sober, I am greatful to have spent 45 days in the Harris County Jail, after various short stinches and stinches in the City of Houston Jail., various substations, and place.

I realized something I need more emotional and spiritual soberity, and less self centerness, and to work more on being humble and being quiet and being comforbtlaer alone in self.

I also found a good link on wiki pedia of 12-step groups and meetings some of which I also may explore and some I have in the past which I will [cut and paste start]

ist of twelve-step groups
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of Twelve-Step groups)
Jump to: navigation, search

This is an incomplete list, which may never be able to satisfy certain standards for completeness.
Revisions and sourced additions are welcome.

This is a list of twelve-step programs based on the set of guiding principles for recovery from addictive, compulsive, or other behavioral problems that was originally developed by Alcoholics Anonymous.[1] The twelve-step method has been adapted widely by fellowships of people recovering from various addictions, compulsive behaviors, and mental health problems. Additionally, some programs have adapted the twelve-step approach in part.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Programs patterned after Alcoholics Anonymous
* 2 Programs partially patterned after Alcoholics Anonymous
* 3 See also
* 4 References
* 5 External links

[edit] Programs patterned after Alcoholics Anonymous

* ACA - Adult Children of Alcoholics (also abbreviated as ACOA)
* Al-Anon/Alateen, for friends and family members of alcoholics
* AA - Alcoholics Anonymous
* CA - Cocaine Anonymous
* CLA - Clutterers Anonymous
* CMA - Crystal Meth Anonymous
* CoDA - Co-Dependents Anonymous
* Co-Anon, for friends and family of addicts
* COSA - Codependents of Sex Addicts
* COSLAA - CoSex and Love Addicts Anonymous
* DA - Debtors Anonymous
* EA - Emotions Anonymous
* EHA - Emotional Health Anonymous
* GA - Gamblers Anonymous
* Gam-Anon/Gam-A-Teen, for friends and family members of problem gamblers



* MA - Marijuana Anonymous
* NA - Narcotics Anonymous
* NAIL - Neurotics Anonymous
* Nar-Anon, for friends and family members of addicts
* NicA - Nicotine Anonymous
* OA - Overeaters Anonymous
* OLGA - Online Gamers Anonymous
* SA - Sexaholics Anonymous
* SAA - Sex Addicts Anonymous
* SCA - Sexual Compulsives Anonymous
* SA - Smokers Anonymous
* SLAA - Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
* WA - Workaholics Anonymous

[edit] Programs partially patterned after Alcoholics Anonymous

* Celebrate Recovery
* GROW
* LDS Family Services Addiction Recovery Program



* PA - Parents Anonymous
* PIR - Pagans In Recovery
* SA - Schizophrenics Anonymous

[edit] See also

* Addiction recovery groups
* Self-help groups for mental health
* Twelve-step program

[edit] References

1. ^ VandenBos, Gary R. (2007). APA dictionary of psychology, 1st edition, Washington, DC: American Psychological Association. ISBN 1591473802. OCLC 65407150.

[edit] External links

* Twelve-Step Groups at the Open Directory Project
* Online Recovery - 12-Step Groups at the Internet Archive

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_twelve-step_groups"
Categories: Dynamic lists | Twelve-step programs | Lists of organizations
Views

* Article
* Discussion
* Edit this page
* History

Personal tools

* Log in / create account

Navigation

* Main page
* Contents
* Featured content
* Current events
* Random article

Search

Interaction

* About Wikipedia
* Community portal
* Recent changes
* Contact Wikipedia
* Donate to Wikipedia
* Help

Toolbox

* What links here
* Related changes
* Upload file
* Special pages
* Printable version
* Permanent link
* Cite this page

Languages * Polski
Powered by MediaWiki
Wikimedia Foundation
* This page was last modified on 4 August 2008, at 01:58.
* All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License. (See Copyrights for details.)
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a U.S. registered 501(c)(3) tax-deductible nonprofit charity.
* Privacy p

You can view the link here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Twelve-Step_groups

Amazeingly they have meetings most of the ones that intesrst me in San Francisco, Houstion, and New Orleans. Who knew?

[End cut and paste]


Further more I have been to celebrate recovery ,and The Addiction recovery group by LDS Family Services.

I also mgith explore CoDA ; ACA ; CLA ; •• DA; OLGA ; WA ;


Anyway have busy day and to make it to Berkley and Oakaldn today to take care of some affairs for my life and other matters.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For example, process innovation can be just as important as new product innovation:a) The Japanese car manufacturing industry outmanoeuvred the US car through improvement in manufacturing and quality control processes TV dogs It is very important to keep your money agreements, so pay your bills graciously
So, while preparing your home for your puppy, think of him as a member of your family Repeat once, and then thrust two more times When was he going to get here? It's been 52 years and he has not arrived

Nike Von Miller Jersey
Nike Nfl Jerseys From China

Step 3: Always listen to wise voicesI read in another eziner written by Diane Diresta, that in China a wise person is called a Sheng jen, which is translated a one who listens), have (depression, diabetes, cancer, attention deficit disorder, etc Pray for God to send you to the right person An identification number is given to each cartridge and the models it can be used in, is generally listed on the package

Frank Gore Red Jersey

Anonymous said...

MisterBishop Wilson is author, Motivational Speaker, Christian Life Coach, and Personal Mentor It's up to you Based on the candidate's residential address history, perform a criminal history records check at the state level (almost all states have a central repository available), and the county level (all are available) going back five to seven years
It releases chemicals that generate good feelings, called pheromones You can usually find these at local hardware stores Understand and Value the Business ProperlyUnderstand the basic financial techniques to value a business; it's cash flow and other assets This qualitative Intelligent Design is at the root of all my dedication to writing a new history for man to build proper models of behaviour upon

[url=http://redskinsfootballstore.com/]Robert Griffin III Jersey[/url]
[url=http://www.officialnflredskinspros.com/]Alfred Morris Redskins Jersey[/url]

Here is the verse: "When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the Word of God and for the testimony which they held In most cases, people in a team or work group may never all see the same training, except for the Course du Jour or One-Size-Fits-All variety There are many kinds of basketball kits out there in the market; the ones that are popular are the ones that represent the National Basketball Association (NBA) in the States Sharing experiences will build one of the strongest bonds with others

[url=http://www.andrewluckjerseys.us/]Andrew Luck Jersey[/url]