Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday, August 07, 2008


Cracked A FEW PDF FORMS FOR SOMEONE, adobe really uses weak 40-bit encryption, for the casual so called “secure document” Further more. I also composed a few documents for a client. I spoke to someone about a room near lake marriet Ill see if anything becomes of it, it seems a bit doubtful.

I might even know her ex partner who moved from out of state and have an idea for the insanity I think it might not work. Lucky for me most but not all of my exs live in Texas, even though I miss the lone star state, my love life usually consuits of 3 months of the year and 2-3 different lovers, and the rest of the year lonely.

Furthermore, I composed a few tax documents, checked mail a few items came in, have a doctor’s appointment next week as well. I have therapy today as well; I have my support group Friday night. I also composed a few other items. I went to the 7am GLBT meeting at the Alamo club as well. Lately my throat has been sore, I also have to go to San Francisco city hall to drop something off.

Yesterday at the social security office my name and gender was changed successfully, the drivers license office will be doing that soon, than to import my Pick Me up truck into California. I also have to call the finance company about the name change, and shop for auto insurance as well.


My father how I feel about Martin Clark Gaetjens, I feel resentment toward him and my mother as well. Huge fucking resentment only my mother isn’t around to resent, maybe I unfairly, feel resentful at him. How I cope is the same way I cope with my resentments toward the Houston TG community write them off, It’s not easy even when we bump into each other, I offered and said Hi he refused, so as far as I am concerned my parents died in 1983-1985 when they spilt up.

One day however I shall return to the lone star state, I also am going to make my will to amend Christian Williams (one of biggest resentments) whom I did wrong with my terrorism, stalking and various ways to lash at someone kind to me, is amending my will, if I get hurt or die I want her to have something just to make amends if I am unable to after returning to the celestial kingdom, despite the fact the LDS church hates me, I am miss understood.

In other news I have errands to run today, as well as other factors, I uploaded new code, I also added a new FTP hosting account for a XXX web site, which is going to co-host some stills. To speed loading time.

The reality of myself, life and who I am as an individual. I shall Share more on that, number one I hate the so called Transgender community per say the whole fucking point of transitioning is to be accepted as an equal, the last thing I want is special treatment, or overly accommodation. The other factor is I hate folks to feel sorry for themselves. I hate san Francisco’s so called transgender riff-raff.

Gratitude List

1.) Grateful for being able to draw the line in my boundaries
2.) Grateful to choose not to hang out in not good spiritual places, groups or with individuals who are on the crazy train
3.) Grateful being able to draw the line at being respected for basic human rights
4.) Grateful to be able to be kind and loving to others with my Sothern hospitality
5.) Grateful to be able to know where I stand on the food chain


The other factor is I move onward one day at time, and first things first.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: