Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday, August 04, 2008
This week I might even be spritely fit enough to see the dark knight. I am a huge batman fan given its how I felt when I drank I understand Bruce Wayne’s Pain and Agony deeply, But I will survive in sprit, life.

I was hurt badly; I became and was a Vigilante of the streets of Houston, New Orleans, Dallas, Austin, Los Angles, New York City, San Francisco during various binges in drinking, blackouts, and failures.

I started over put up my own justice, looking for trouble, I should not have taken that alley last night, and I almost paid the consequences. Anger is the pain at what I bleed, fear, and resentment, and I use that to wrong others, be the judge, and also used that anger for my abusers.

But I moved on, my sponsor and the program of AA has largely helped me move forward, I hate being alone but prefer these fucked up friendships, refashions and like slippery places, only I don’t slip anymore. I’ve had to cut ties, distance myself form individuals because they are not spiritually fit.

I have been both hero and villain. I spent nights on rooftop parking garages, service entrances, working resentments, on wife access points, underground tunnels, utility corridors, abandoned plants, abounded buildings factory’s and other places with my resentment. I also retired.

I use my understanding of others pain to help myself, my childhood was good and dull mostly and uneventful but a bit demented of sorts. I remember my blackouts in various cities and also some rural counties in Texas, and small towns in Louisiana.

I miss Texas a lot but did what was best for me and my spirituality and to find being humble again. I was going to cut ties similar to how but I did not go missing and abandon my past, or family.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: