Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday, August 25, 2008

Slept good last night, the reality is, I continue to grow and prosper, for myself. Did a good deed this morning, and also my revised social security card, came in so soon, the California DMV awaits me with the new document and DL-328.

I have a busy day, and with my good deed being of service, have even more work, but did it because I am a kind good loving person with gratitude and helping others allows me to be of service. Have to run to the dmv, sent e-mails.

Have a busy evening and somewhat alas, stressful. I also want and enjoy helping others. I am kind caring, I also learned something about my selfish self about service, I am very selfish, rude and controlling at times, with my reaction to my joy and Scarface, but it is good to do something kind for someone else and not expect or want anything in return.
I am having some of my letters published that I also sent to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and for prop 8. In addition, for the viewpoints of current, former, and members of the LDS & Mormon Church.
I am out proud and I know many that are symptichic to our cause but remain silent, and some closeted individuals some whom are married with children, whom have gay lovers, or lesbian lovers on the side. I also know some lost hopeless causes in various YSA wards, as well.

I also took care of some finance, and civil affairs, did another flyer for a group, and also a promotional for profit event did some work. I sent a few letters of to Houston, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Austin, Dallas for some affairs to take care of in my past.

Doing laundry today. Moreover, exchanging an item to the store for a different one. Picking up piscriptions at the local drug store, I also have some homework to do for a few pet projects, for work, school, and personal and clients.

Gratitude list.
1.) I am grateful for having the foresight of my defects of my personality.
2.) I am grateful for having the understanding of my body’s needs
3.) I am grateful for having the understanding of my spirituality
4.) I am grateful to have the ability to be of service & be kind to others with random acts of giving
5.) I am grateful to be able to remain focused and on track



The list to-do
1.) Make arrangements for matters I gave out of gratitude
2.) Make arrangements to take care of business
3.) Do Laundry
4.) Pick up meds / exchange item
5.) Program / meeting
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: