Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Talked to my grandmother today, about my grandfather. I also told her about my resentments and I might visit around the holidays I have not been home seince the spring of 2005. Well I have been home but didn’t visit family, I drank in varios bars and establishments in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Miami, Portland, Seattle, Salt Lake City, Oakland, Berkeley, Chicago, Atlanta.

The other factor is I did more of my 4th step and want to get this shit over with. I want to work it over, I want to get my program in AA more seriously. I saw this young kid an axel rose look-a-like whom is under 21 whom I hope gets with it.


Spoke to TW today, about her custody battle, also spoke to DT as well, and about my trip back home maybe for the holidays, given my hate of flying, and control and dominating I might drive back for December to January 2009. Ring in the new year between New Orleans & Houston with my pickup truck and pick up my 18 month chip at LAMBDA Center and possibly visit the Houston TG Center if my higher power and faith and if I am even allowed there.

I found out the dickhead the weekend I was tossed from the country club, after breaking up with someone, moving, and getting “86ed” for a year from the marina dock. Was wrong.

Today someone was a bit mean to me, but others were nice at the metro pcs phone store, had my voice mail fixed. It seems to be working but lost messages, I also still have my at&t Treo 650 as well, the contract is up, still with the Houston area code.

I changed some code, and content on my site, and changed my face book layout a bit. I also worked on digitizing some documents with OCR and other facts into fellable PDF documents. For personal use and a client, I also cracked some weak 40-bit encryption on some PDF documents, how laughable at the low encryption, I mean can’t adobe systems take a hint?


I also added more photos on my site, did work on my 4th step, coded a few other things. Have a few things to print.

Presently ran into someone else from my Latter Day Saint past, blah. More on this later.

I’m out of here busy as a bee today.

Ciao, and toddles.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: