Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Recently I’ve set a new goal, for some financial matters, made some financial amends. Also taking care of issues I should have delt with long ago. Left and cut ties to someone whom is unhealthy. I also have found someone whom makes me uncomfortable with some of her defects of charter are mine as well, I need to mediate.

Ive also set some personal goals with moving on with my life, after my spiritual journey and some dirty laundry is finished. I should have my dl-328 and a few other documents filled out this week. I also took care of some other matters. I also am going to make some dietary and other changes as well.

Ive set some new goals for my future and other issues. I have been dreaming more, somewhat alas more peacefully to speak of. I also spoke to

Friday I have a doctor’s appointment up in the hills in Oakland near piedmont. I also have my group on Friday, which I attuned. Did laundry this morning, also started changing some habits and actions as well... Have a meeting this week with Clair fairly. I also spoke to someone else about a few issues, which I plan to work out, Have a doctor’s appointment on Tuesday to get the dl-328 and a few other forms completed.


I also paid off someone whom was causing me some problems locally with a breach of contract settled out of court, and caused big problems and cost me a lot of money. I also have been and conquering to make some amends to some creditors. I also am planning on my four-wheel drive tailgate as well.

I have looked a few more places in the east bay, as well as a few other matters. I also am making amendments to my will, and a few other things. I have some uncertainly, and other issues to Irion out. I’ve thought of taking leemcg.com down, possibly parentally, but maybe not. I like blogging and Ive built a good brand, over my blog. Maybe I want to settle down a bit maybe not.

I don’t like becoming too comfortable and settling in once place for too long.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: