Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Slept good last night, had a dream of freightliners, and also my weird sickness of people in lambda center drinking in a bar, it doesn’t scare me it’s just my sickness, of the beer in the oasis, because I’ve got friends in the program in low places. 

Furthermore awake early 12:00 PST = 2:am cost (closing time) I got up about 3am, showered and bathed, cracked my back, bones, and other factors for my physically fitness, have another meeting with Clair fairly, and also the meeting this morning was really good to any who missed it

The topics of
1.) Co-dependancy
2.) Relatshinhships
3.) Family
4.) Love
5.) Loss
6.) Insanity
7.) Spirituality
8.) Work and employment and school
9.) Living alone
10.) In addition, respecting yours and others boundaries.


Went to the morning meeting again at the alano club, at 7am, tomorrow I might go to my old stomping grounds on church street. See a old friend in the program.

Today’s Gratitude List

1.) Grateful of the weather, fog and low cloud elevation
2.) Grateful to have good resources available to me
3.) Grateful to have decent non-discrimination practices
4.) Grateful to be recovered, and free from my shortcomings and defects of charter
5.) Grateful to be able to express my feelings and desires.


I also further more composed documents which elevate more of whom I am as an individual and my interpersonal spirituality and what I want out of life.


Called 3 SOBER individuals today, did 15 minutes of grattuide and did my homework, have therpey today, amonsgty other issues. Going to my support meeting, talked to my grandmother as well.

Sent some messages out on a transgender support group I belong to on-line and offline. I also worked more on my intranet, and other apps, and future San Francisco Interactive on-line and offline outreach project I have in the works and some of my muni issues

Add a post here from the form with information removed to protect ananominity.

Great Thanks for the invite to the group.

I am sorry I upset some people, I also wanted to share, my feelings, lately Ive just needed a hug, its a new concept of mine to self-express my feelings. I didn't mean to make anyone uncomfortable, I also just have been lonely and scared, given the next step and what I am going through right now.

I just need some love and support and hugs, Its sometimes difficult for me to ask for help, or express myself verbally, or ask for help, beyond my toughness, is caring and loveliness, and wanting to help others, and sometimes be loved and hugged.






I had some suggestions to the group, most groups I have attended or enjoyed are transsexual support groups. have well more close membership requirements and are more heavily formally moderated like a 12-step meeting, maybe we should have a group business meeting to adjust the format or change it.

Some good groups I have attended prior are

Gulf Gender Alliance (New Orleans, LA)
Trans genders helping Trans genders Anonymous (Houston Texas)

I had my DL328 I am eagerly awaiting my new social security card. I also have an electro appointment I would strongly recommend this place, and as far as for those who can afford it I can recommend a good plastic surgeon in Houston as well who has been working on us for 25 Years


My name change and gender and name change with social security is official. I get to take my writ en California driving test very soon! I'm also working on getting a CDL and to join the fun of MUNI and get to fulfill my dreams of being a diesel dyke.


.

I also am working on a BBS system on my website powered by vbuillitan, which I might host at tgsfo.com another of my domains which I plan to turn into an outreach similar to Transhouston.com


http://www.avenue-electrolysis.com/ is where I have been going check it out in Oakland, I have an appointment tomorrow morning

The plastic surgeon and electrolysed I recommend www.yarshmd.com is dr yarsh http://www.yarishmd.com/
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: