Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday, August 29, 2008

Slept really good, had a massage yesterday helped my back and neck, have laundry to do today. I also might be flying into New Orleans International from Oakland international to take care of some affairs and also staying in Houston, Texas.

I have some things to take care of some affairs here, as well. Clean some dirty chapters, I also have big, big plans for myself, and my future. I lost something, major. I need to get something back in myself. Something is missing. And I also myself may become missing. I feel as if I have no meaning, I have no purpose.

I lost and hurt someone whom cared, about me. I also have trouble, given I feel I have less and less to share with. I called the SFPD Inspector Aaron Pera, about the theft I witnessed, and also might have to go testify for the diner dash / assault/ theft.

Hate and anger is what I breed, and the fire of what I burned for so long. I let it go to some god of my own understanding. I lost something within myself, perhaps I feel exceield, within my own self and sprit. I honestly miss Houston drastically so, I even which I could live there, I would go home to where I came out.

But I feel I have no community, no support, I didn’t really fit in with California, I don’t really feel folks understand me, and also the folks who try, I don’t like do to my utterly high standards. I miss the southern hospitality of sorts.
I really wish I could share my big plans, and ideals, but others would not be so understanding. I don’t have any plans any longer of going after my resentments, my plans are mostly political, and problem will result in not very good concqucnes just for myself.



The list
1.) Laundry
2.) Homework / work
3.) Check Mail
4.) DMV & DPS mail documents /print visit dmv
5.) Rest / meeting


Gratitude
1.) Grateful for the weather cool again!
2.) Grateful for AA, and having a good foundation on sobriety and reality
3.) Grateful for being committed to starting over in life
4.) Grateful for being able to grow spiritually
5.) Grateful for being true to myself.


I have an resentment more recently building within my spirit. The building
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: