Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday, August 03, 2008
It makes you grateful when you know you could lose all at the snap of a finger, we are all dependant on each other, from the electic company to paying them for our use of their service, to the lineman that keeps the power on and transmission lines in good working order, and repairs them when they fail.

We are depending on water, food the farmers who grow them the trucking companies and truck drivers that deliver them. We are dependent on the police to keep law & order. The fact is life is a bunch of gratitude.

Ate ok hanging out at the Alamo Club, sent off some resumes, looked at some roommate and housing co-ops in Oakland, Talked to a few sober individuals, and called folks

1.) I am grateful That I am sober though hard times for myself, and others
2.) I am grateful that I am alive
3.) I am grateful that I can love myself
4.) I am grateful that I can be held accountable for my life and actions
5.) I am grateful to be in San Francisco

Further more I discovered about myself the fact I enjoy and am awed with the diversity with myself, life and fear of the unknown. I am shocked at the punks, Goth, metal heads, rednecks, skinheads, right wing nut jobs, left wing commies, transgender, gays, lesbians, gender-queers, bi-sexual, queers, crackpots, homeless, fallen women.

The further enlighten that diversity is a good thing but forced diversity is not, per say into my own interpersonal discovery of my own true self.

I let out my burning desire, There is a poster at the Transgender Law Center with a Trans-man that quotes “I used to hate black men now I became one” I have so much anger, bitterness, and resentment over my 4th step with abusive co-workers, and the Houston GLBT community and the Houston Transgender Community a s whole.

The point is my abuse, lack of and sins against the Houston Transgender community were in fact due to my own phobias, my religion, faith, loss of my “higher power” Intend I found a bar stool in Montrose some time around chrismass 2005 into new year’s 2006 I went from Al-Anon to AA. As a direct result of poor choices and my actions, started my path for my appetite fo4 destruction and later recovery.





I get hassled on some degrees given I am and just want tequila treatment, not special treatment or segregation.

Today I wanted to go to the UU church, but intend chose an AA party because of the fact I need well life again. I need to be around folks who understand me, and don’t want to be in morning of hate, and the shame of the hate crime against liberal churches by an un-employed redneck right wing nut job trucker.


Regardless I feel I need more, I want life and recovery, but If I can’t keep sanity which Is improving in maintaining balance, I would rather die, Just not hurt anyone else. My theorist and sponsor have suggested and I will, not be flying to drive my truck back to California in a few weeks. I will stay here.

Soon the DL-328 form for gender change will be finished, and other factor sof my life strat to move forward and I can have my pickup truck, I looked at a few Housing rental co-ops in Oakland, close to downtown.

This morning I had two speed freaks and crack and coke heads hitting on me, the disgusting of tax payer sponsored so called liberal garbage of harm reduction. We need jails, hospitals, and insutions for individuals rather than flush money at the addiction you might flush your tax dollars at work supporting peoples additions and allowing their negative behaviors to be reenacted at the expense of intervals who are sober and trying to start over, the working man, the rich nob hill fat cat, and struggling family.

Go after the MUNI scoffers people need to be held accountable for their actions. Don’t punish the divers who actually are trying to get by during the Bush Recession, and war or terrorizing the Americans public, and ruining out laughing stock of a country into stupidity through war mongering.




Blah enough bitching, I have a good day, I have something for the week, and this week is good.
God bless my higher power and own personal Jesus Christ. And watch the world go down the drian though the latter days.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: