Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday, August 06, 2008


The reality of what I want to do for myself, I went to the office today and took care of affairs. I applied for another grant and loan. I also took care of my dry cleaning, did a photo-shoot this morning, I went to the MTA office, and the customer service office as well.

I also talked to a few other individuals regarding a few matters. I picked up mail and packages, also took care of a few affairs before my flight. I spoke to RAP recently whom we had not spoken in a long time, nor had ce as well

Sent letter to Dan, forwarded email to MTA, and also shopped for California insurance for a few matters, went to the social security office and submitted name and change today as well. Also submitted other documents.

Gratitude list

1.) I am grateful I have greater control over my anger, road rage and how I react to others insanity
2.) I am grateful that I have a good program, good meetings and people who love me
3.) I am grateful that I know who I am , what I want and am willing to go any light sot achieve success in life
4.) I am grateful I can express my feelings honestly and verbally in a good mater
5.) I am grateful to be accountable and in control of my life

I have at least partially accepted driving professionally may be over for me, I also talked to someone else whom I had not spoken in a while and also called ray hill in my need of grattuide


Today In a subway which given being vegan vegan I really go there. I had a woman go nuts on me, and god forbid I didn’t lose it some guy told her where to go. Calm, cool, and collected.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: