Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The reality of my life, this morning had some excitement in a diner, some speed freak went nuts and crazy, and tried to do a diner dash, and four employees had to restrain him Had to call the police for the employees, was a bit shaken up might have to go to court to testify as a witness.

I also am somewhat good, with my life

Gratitude list
1.) Grateful that was not me tearing up the diner
2.) Grateful that I was able to face my fears
3.) Grateful that I am sober today and as of 7-13-2007 continuous sobriety
4.) Grateful that I have the tools to cope with my program
5.) Grateful for having folks who care about me and see the good in myself



Slept good and ate well this morning the doctor took some suggestions for myself and continue to grow and prosper. And hurricane Gustav worries me dearly given my pickup trucks proximity, I have my forms and will take my California driving test and forms very soon, the thought of loosening my 4x4 scares me.

But maybe everything happens for a reason, the worry about having to travel to Louisiana and go back though Houston to San Francisco in my 4x4 does worry me a lot, the fear and fear of the unknown, but I will leave the powers of that to my own personal Jesus Christ.

Slept very well, awoke this morning g had a lady be nasty to me a patient at the doctor’s office.

Not much more to compose lately my life has been a bit burning, have a few positional casual coffee dates this weekend, step work, and the possibly of having to travel to New Orleans at very short notice.

Have the prey later this week, have a few other things to do, also have an appointment with Clair fairly next week.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: