Monday, August 18, 2008

LEEMCG.COM RELOADED & lfie in san francisco

Monday, August 18, 2008


Took care of business, had another bill come in, also dug into more of my past and long forgotten blackouts and continue to grow and be humble in sobriety, going to enjoy the silence, without dépêche mode and rework and tool my social, listening and program and shut the fuck up per say.

Re-worked some code on leemcg.com, also have a great observation on hate, gender, sexuality and discrimination. Which I shall share and observation as follows.

Observation today & yesterday in the city and county of San Francisco in the state of California.
Today
Today while picking up and dropping off some prescriptions , I also picked up a few hygienic items myself. While doing such two individuals were nasty to me, said escume me sir, than apologized when I didn’t look than the other hateful bigot, punched the other one for not speaking up than when leavening were unsure as to what the fuck I was and spend 15 minutes while waiting for main fighting amongst them sleeves, and also being non-reactive and not judgmental and enjoying the silence and chuckling in ignoring and amusement, I had a blast.

Another observation again in san Francisco last night.
Last Night around 6:30 pm at the inbounded sidewalk on the north bound side of market street near height and market, I observed a Texas truck with a duly noted Harris county EZ tag on the windshield go against traffic and get yelled at by two butch SFPD officer for being stupid Texans, and not being able to read on foot patrol. (got to love san Francisco finest)

My confessionals and open letter:

I used to boil with so much hate, racism, sexism, homo-phobia, trans-phobia. All of my life I felt I was wrong, I was discourged, I was hurt, I was laughed at. I also allowed my self-hate to allow my blood to boil. I had a spiritual experience, overcame these issues in the various drinking establishments of Houston, Texas ; New Orleans, LA ; Baton Rouge, LA ;San Francisco, CA ; Berkeley, CA ; Oakland, CA ; New York City, NY ; Los Angles, CA ; Portland, OR ; Seattle, WA amongst other unknowns my blackouts are lifting. In addition, much more is problem to be reviled.

I grew tired and continue to grow tired even in San Francisco individuals steorytpels over judgmental and telling me I cant do this because It wont be right being a woman, or trans woman, Im not a woman, Ive just reached a point where I just don’t give a fuck anymore, I don’t give a fuck what You say do or whatever, I just want to be left alone to my own devices, I have utterly high standards and either like you, lookup to you, idolize you, see you as a positive role model, hate you, don’t’ like you or tolerate you.


I know what I want, I don’t care what You think, I know what I am, and I will chive it at any costs, using legal, ethical and positive ways. I also can positively say I never knowing did any illegal drugs, though I was slipped a mucky once when drinking. I also never had sex for money, I never would despite invlfules I still do live up to some of my former LDS / Mormon utterly high standards.

Recently as well, I had an individual write REPENT on the document, I had a wire transfer come in for some code and hosting why the fuck don’t they use PayPal I don’t known anyway one of the former LDS missionaries again or others or someone from my lads background I ran into, keep in mind I met a lot of LDS folk. At least I’m not a closet case bishop, or stake president or high presdnaceywhom has homosexual or so called imago urges and repents, and goes to homosexual inversion there though god.

Diet today for my records

Begat and cream cheese, coffee
Fish with tartar sauce, rice, veggies, roll
2 lets water, peppermint
Hash browns with gravy, onions cheese, coffee, water

My health and hormone levels have been impoveing as well as my hydration issues, and been working on my fitness, I also have been poping my back and neck and working on my left hand and bad wrist.

Still awaiting my new revised social security card from the ssa, with new name and gender. And the new drivers lic, have to get those forms finished as well.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: