Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday, December 28, 2007



The reality of something else I discovered about myself. I hate fucking diners, drunks, and crowds. I like to be a homebody, but My home was taken from me, I wonder If I can ever feel secure alone again. I am more secure with myself in some ways, someways I am also insecure.


Blah I'm going to be 30 soon, its a given if you are single when you hit 30 you will be alone your whole life, in lonely solitude, blah it makes you wonder what the future holds. I could be marred now doing the church denial thing, I could have married CJ or I moved on, I could have married BW also as well, but I moved on. Blah I wonder what the future holds, the open road and adventure only time will tell,


BW was wok with it, CJ was not. Blah. I might look CJ up when I pass through close to Austin, and San Marcos on my road trip If I take the detour on that road, and go back to IH10 westbound, I also might go shopping at borders soon as well. I have been dreaming of a white new year maybe we will get one during my road trip. I also will upload some more photos from my adventures along the way, even though its alone, I wish I had a big dog or a big lab or something of that nature.


Knocking on heavens door, I progress into enlightenment afraid, but sad but knowing I am making the correct choice to enlightenment and en and to the future and the unknown choice I made, I know I am making the right ones, even if its a bit iffy. Pray and hope for me a safe journey and adventure I also have been dreaming of a white birthday or new year so to speak of on some degree of the nature I think.


I slept and rested a bit and have been doing what I must and have a busy weekend ahead packing, planing and touching up last minute affairs in my life, love and fear of the unknown.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: