Thursday, December 13, 2007

12/14/07



Im answering phones for AA Intergroup for the christmass season during the hollidays in houston during when the offices are closed. Service rules. I also am going to do some tidying up at lamba for the season.


I bitched out some folks today when I did not sleep much this week, I need to HALT more I was very tried today, and blacked out around nooner. Or so. I worked and did service work, have to call the insurance co laster this week for the documents I need for my projects this week later.


I hurt because of what I did, and want to run so far away if I must. I talked to a made a few new friends, did not reach my sponsor this week which sponsor number #3 is also transgender, and had a rough week, went shopping earlyer in the week, went to kroger last night on west gray I often get lost in the mega river oaks kroger.


Have to take my truck into the shop, might go camping down by bay (galviston over christmass, birng a notebook, inverter, data card and wrtie some poetry in touch with nature down by sea-side or christal beach.



Going to the lamba christamss diner, called a few folks today, rested and cooked dinner. Fixed the neighbours computter on service work, and did some homework and trying to get through drinking season. Picked up my 5 month chip sober today


Bloged wrote some code, and did reseach last night for a gig I have installing a POS sale, and restraunt ordering system for a non profit, also had a flashback to a wrong someone commited agaisnt me and some drinking memoeries.


I am greatful I am not a crackpot talking to potted plants and thshirt, and sober, have the tools, wisdom and am still rebuilding my life, and going into zen enlightment and a new and improved me lee the next geeneration and new year is very near.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: