Monday, December 17, 2007

12/17/07



The reality of my life, and who I am is weird. I struggle with life, myself but remain sober. I have to do whats right for me a fuck everyone else. Be a selfish bitch, and cunt but in the right way. I like fucking power, and control but narcissism, pity party, anger and rage is my downfall to zen, enlightenment and freedom of bondage.



The other part is Ill be 27 years old in about a month from now. I'm getting old, people are getting married, folks are having kids, getting divorced, and moving on. I am having a holly jolly sober Christmas.

My truck is fixed and willing, have to pick up one of those stick on mirror things at the auto parts store, later, before I detail it in the morning, do laundry, cook, grocery shop, clean house, and send of the letter via certified mail for a TAX and matter in my life to close.


Took the freezer to lambda, I donated my old meat and junk food deep freezer there, my old drink and booze and soda fridge to the Houston ERA. I also coded my site today, installed more code, and extensions to the web server. Soon, on the alt server I plan to install mailman or majordomo list software, in the event a few lists I belong to need a new hosting home.


I found a good Point of sale system I think for installing on the temple with some Internet ordering ideas. I also am feeling pretty dark good and zippy today, talked to my dad, and going to email and call my aunt in Cali.


I fixed my computer and did some maintenance, watched Death Proof recently was very enjoyable and captured Austin, Texas very well. Zoe on that movie reminds me of someone whom I hold a place in my heart for trying.


Want running recently I have to shed my holiday pounds, and get more zen and discipline in my life, made a few new connections. Recently Ive been dreaming of patsy Cline in my sleep walking after midnight, and crazy how odd is that and well Texan. Blah.


I also had a problem with my master Cil leaking in my truck in addition to the two new tires. In other news my 4x4 is runing along good. I have been dreaming off a white Christmas, I love the weather the cold, rain, ice, and sleet. I love fucking snow, cool and adventure somewhat.


I dream of the burring man fest and my pickup truck and a jay co pop up a dog, and maybe a partner in crime. And hosting meetings in my home at the fest, a bike would be awesome on the rear bumper of my truck in addition to a inboard generator and solar panels for the pop up.


I dreamed about my crush last night, and a dog I would like to adopt a nice rugged huskies or medium to long hair dog, I like big fluffy dogs.

Got a new sponsor, and still have my old one, I have another trans gender, and a gay man who reminds me of someone positive in my life. I might have a female sponsor in the future this just works atm.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: