Thursday, December 27, 2007

-

12/27/07



Cleared out my junk, and simplfyed my life more today, made travel plans, making last minute prep before my apperance in municipial court in jan, for my traffic ticket. Cleared out more and more and my life, also took care of other matters.


Cleaned out the apartment, have laundry to do, moved items. Talked to Brandi and a few others, have my motel arangements along the way, have the trip overs for my travel plans. The lone star state can kiss my ass goodbye.


Composeing a few ammends letters or simple to the point post cards for a few people who even if they dont care I care to drop them a line. I also went to the post office today picked up items and have faith, that things will work as planned even if not the way I want it.


My life is not going well, I grow tried of this body I have abused, I grow tired of wanting to be someone again, someone that I truly am and the chronic nightmares, and depression and pain and lack of awareness caused me to move of faith and hope of a better life someplace else.


I grow tired of people not reffering to me with proper pronouns, the deisre of self-termation is strong but fight it for a better life, and help elesewhere, with the best ambissions. I hope for a future brighter than here.


I have faith in something and a power greatfer than myself, life, love and being alive not just exisiting in a bag of bones. Optimisiom is key as is faith, postive thinking and outlook. Just two or three more weeks and the pain will be gone,


I have laundry to do, go to my mini storage and finish packing out on the lone star state, passes me by, dont mess with texas.

-
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: