Wednesday, December 5, 2007

12/05/07



The holidays suck, I have much to do, My birthday is upcoming I turn 27 on January 18th I am a Capricorn, on the late side right between by a day or two of an early Aquarius depending on what astrology system you use.


I am stubborn and a hard worker. I hurt so bad, maybe I need more in myself to get more done, maybe I need time space and change to get away more, to move more to live more, grow and prosper within my inner self. Buddhism, feng shui, and wicca and covens amuse and fascinated me more and more.


Christianity blows, big time, and the irony is I hang out in Buddhism, wicca establishments more, and urn for less, moving street to street city to city.


The scam that soupier and salad has going is a good crock of bull shit. A con 4.99 lunch all day wed, bullshit it costs like 10 bucks and the hidden terms of the fine print to sucker you in and cower you. Dislike buffets anyway, even though not my cup of tea, hatst and addition makes waste and ob city and we don't need to waste any more corn products, pasta, pizza roll etc with high corn and EPA mandated e10 in out petrol products.


Met some folks like my old past, I miss the country or redneck me, you can take the country away but you cant take the county out of a person. I burn so bad, and hurt so good, sometimes love hurts this good.


I know its coming a change, would do me very good, I suck and bitter, I know the reaper whom I don't fear and I knock, knock on heavens door, the gates of hell I burn my soul, left to learn, you live learn, you grow into zen and enlightenment.


My soul is well indifferent do to foolish choices I know it is time to fork me into overdrive, my card and documents need to arrive and have much to do before the holidays its only 19 or so days to x mass, the mail fucking is slow at the Post office, and they are busting ashe.



Spent part of the night tailgating under the rural stars, with my sleeping bag and overnight kit. There are places close to Houston, and on a cold, clear night my cold weather gear and wet weather gear comes in very handy.


Some bullshit bum, ripped me off, in my own fucking carport. But I'm alive, and grateful I did not have to protect something not worth being over protective of. Grew weary in discussing politics with some rednecks in a heated argument and left. Bore and a waste of time, not that if the document is there is much I could do today and Have commitments with church, a doc appointment, and the prey tomorrow, and a commitment to keep before years end and a start of a brand new inner child.


--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: