Monday, December 24, 2007

12/23/07



The reality of my growth and personal life is clear. Treatment, support, change in my inner child has grown as enlightenment progresses. I know more and more the path I shall take, others may warn and rightly so it will not be a easy one.


But first things, first sobriety above all, and the wall and walk of the straight and narrowing. I grow and sprout the blossoms of love, discovery and steps of joy. I have grown and been born of again, dry and sober, out and proud the inner girl blossoms her crown jewels.



I grew more and more, and understand a Change could do me harm and good. I know progress is not always easy, temptation and zen is hard but the end result is utterly rewarding and progressive and brings myself and others joy, through unity, service and recovery.


I have much to archive with my goals, plans and future for myself, others and life. Its a birth of child, others and myself. I am enjoying answering Houston AA Intergroup Phone Calls. The choice is clear and very near, municipal court grows near and life is dear.


Anyway I discovered more about myself, life and enlightenment and grew more, into myself, life and the known of the path to follow understanding I follow myself where I go and I must remain, focused and disciplined and restrained in my emotions, actions, inactions honesty and self-growth and enlightenment.


I saw my crush today, my crush has no clue as I am to shy. I also saw more and more and grew more to focus. The dreams of the pacific coast highway, Yosemite natational park and zen and much much closer than previously and enliughtm,ent, talked to my aunt, dad, uncle and others knowing the path I am taking will be a lone one with the lone ranger minus the lone star, into sobriety.


The other factor is zen, enlightenment and living not existing not as much in myself, but the world around me, pushing aside resentments, growing, and watching my self, how I carry myself, and giving back and service and being loved and loving to others, and not as much selfish in my soul but growing into service.


Being true to myself is important to my program and growth in life, being myself is more important but not as much important to my soberity and program. And lviing with myself, loving myself and parenting myself through inerpersonal growth and good choices, optimism and enlightment for me myself and living.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: