Thursday, November 1, 2007

my life in space city

Talked to Nancy today, was unable to reach Jennifer last night, also commutated with someone else last night, whom I bitched out and admitted my fault at Hollywood last night, ate at dennys on my old side of town, and browsed the bullshit.


Sent off and did some more applications today, and went grocery shopping my fridge is well stocked with fresh produce this weekend I need to get some more oatmeal and whole grains, I am going back to eating healthy I have lots of fresh onions, garlic, and chili peppers, and other yummy veggies and some fresh fruits as well.


Had another person hit in me again last, night later. Ate at dennys some biscuits and gravy, and cup of coffee while I worked on some personal projects and my website and did some coding.


I discovered more about myself, recently I need a meeting soon, almost 4 months woot! Even my therapist says I am emo. Blah.


I talked to someone about the freezer, cleaned house and tossed some items more recently as well. And took care of business today, and cleaned up somewhat. I have more cleaning to do, and probably this weekend will spend the weeking being domestic at home, and doing laundry and bakeing cookies (the latter is a stereotype joke)


I also remembered someone I told off more recently and who I used to be what I was like then, what became drinking and that kind person I want back. I also want the capacity to be honest, my sponsor and also good friend has told me I helped her find her self and stay sober also.


I recently found more about myself, and work toward my goal that I want, My dad and I had some fizzle last night, and well I duno


I hope brandi watched one of my favorite movies, again I am greatful I am alive.


Tootles lee



--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: