Saturday, November 3, 2007

McInnis Lee Gaetjens
01-18-1981
4516 ½ B Mount Vernon

Houston, Texas 77006



Member Records Division, LDS Church
50 E North Temple Rm 1372
Salt Lake City, UT 84150-5310

11/03/07





My confidentiality has been breached due to the local ward leadership illegaly, and aginst the bishops handbook of instructions my name and personal informaton is publicly availbale by someone who does not know how to run a webite at the following link



http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:7KRKpzAB3lQJ:www.ysaward.com/Ward%2520Directory07-09-09.pdf+gaetjens+mcinnis+lee+77006&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a





www.ysaward.com/Ward%20Directory07-09-09.pdf



and by googleing gatejens mcnnis lee 77006



I was contacted by someone and visited in fear of my life recently by someone, and They caused me problems, and I will have to move, I call for a dismembering even though I am no longer a member of the church, and disciplinary actions against those in the brays bayou ward leadership, for disrespecting church policy regarding use of websites, and personal information.



As a result I have published the information very publicly, and demand removal of the leadership of the ward, or will take further legal action.



I might have to relocate due to my information being published on a non lds.org website and a unskilled web master allowing it to be goggled and publicly available and demand that action be taken against who registered the domain, and the bishop and ward is very aware of it. I never have had access to it that I am aware



I have enclosed the domain ownership information and judgment may be taken against this individual and others, I am demanding that these members have their priesthood blessings and temple microseconds revoked and undergo disciplinary actions



egistrant:
None

1730 pilgrim journey dr
richmond, Texas 77469
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: YSAWARD.COM
Created on: 25-Jun-06
Expires on: 25-Jun-09
Last Updated on: 17-Sep-07

Administrative Contact:
Foss, K kelly@navhub.com
None
1730 pilgrim journey dr
richmond, Texas 77469
United States
2816330200

Technical Contact:
Foss, K kelly@navhub.com
None
1730 pilgrim journey dr
richmond, Texas 77469
United States
2816330200

Domain servers in listed order:
NS25.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS26.DOMAINCONTROL.COM


Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited





The church violated my right to privacy, and freedoms of religion and endangered my personal safety due to allowing people from an abusive suitution to locate me, and you endangered my life.







































October 12, 2007





This is a 3rd letter I have composed to you regarding the church and my name removal and / or ex-commutation. I am demanding a name removal or excommunication ASAP. I have not had any further correspondence and request that it, and all temple ordnances, baptisms and my family's records or FALSE baptisms for the dead by proxy be nullified and all of my family history and records are removed at once from the family search databases.



You I have been awaiting my name removal for almost 2 months now and You will face legal action if you pres sit in allowing my names to be on records for something I do not stand for, believe in or allow.



You hurt me, and the church almost by false gods. Committed me to suicide, drinking and depression and allowed me to suffer for years. And I am not the only one like my self many applaud my faith and courage to take a stand for what is wrong regarding the church of hates of lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and trans genders, and other gender or inter sexed folks.



The church preaches hate, bigotry and has a horrid history of womens rights, and the leadership is mostly pigheaded right wing, progressiveness hurtful and shameful







I also Have enclosed my prior letter and the other prior letter or request for name removal was submitted to false gods in salt lake city for name removal, prepare for a class action lawsuit if you do not comply with my requests ASAP. Ex-communication is not possible given the us supreme courts rulering that I have not been active for almost 2+ years or paid tithing and been at odds with how to this.



I want compliance with fed rial law and situates at once regarding membership and religion and membership having my name on the roles is HARASSMENT. And is Unethical, Not in the spirit of Christ, and also violation of federal American with divisibility act (gender disphoria) and direct violation of my constitutional rights.



Please comply ASAP!!!

















subject: FINAL REQUEST NAME REMOVAL 2ND LETTER AND LEGAL ACTION PENDING depending on if the name removal is handled quickly and professionally. urgent Matter attention required ASAP!!!







This letter is my formal resignation from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and it is effective immediately. I hereby withdraw my consent to being treated as a member and I withdraw my consent to being subject to church rules, policies, beliefs and 'discipline'. As I am no longer a member, I want my name permanently and completely removed from the membership rolls-of-the-church.

I have given this matter considerable thought. I understand what you consider the 'seriousness' and the 'consequences' of my actions. I am aware that the church handbook says that my resignation "cancels the effects of baptism and confirmation, withdraws the priesthood held by a male member and revokes temple blessings" I also understand that I will be "readmitted to the church by baptism only after a thorough interview". (quotes from the current Church Handbook of Instructions)

My resignation should be processed immediately, without any 'waiting periods'. I am not going to be-dissuaded and I am not going to change my mind.

I expect this matter to be handled promptly, with respect and with full confidentiality.
After today, the only contact I want from the church is a single letter of confirmation to let me know that I am no longer listed as a member of the church.




This letter is being sent to inform you that we are officially requesting that our names, names of my family history submitted for ordnances be removed from the records of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This request is being made after many years of soul-searching, and studying on our part. We did not easily come to this decision, and in fact have found it to be one of the most difficult decisions of our lives. We have a deep love and gratitude for many friends and family that are still members of the church, and wish to make it very clear that we are not leaving because of hurt feelings, or being offended by anyone in the church. We have had to base our decision on our faith in the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and our intellect. This decision is being made freely on our part, and with a full knowledge of what the LDS church teaches the consequences of making a decision like this are.

The fact is the church is often used to teach hatred and inhibitory for those who don't adore principles and morals or who don't fit mainstream society and are feared and hated similar to with blacks with the priesthood and the hate the Latter Day Saint church preaches. Until things change I speak no more and not enough. I take a stand in pride until they respect us better.



We insist that our records, and the letter notifying us that our names have been removed from the church records, show that the only reason why our names have been removed, is that we requested it to be so. We also insist that the word excommunication not be used in the church records, or in the letter notifying us of this action. We would not hesitate to take legal action against the church if anything is done to slander our good names, or if members of this stake are given the impression that we left because of immorality.

Please understand that we are taking this action because it has been proven to us that Mormonism is false, and does not teach correct doctrine according to the gospel of Jesus Christ. Some of the doctrinal problems we have investigated are:

1. We do not believe that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, or that he received direct revelation from God. We also believe that we will be judged someday according to our faith in the Savior, not Joseph Smith. We believe that he taught false doctrine, and that he has led many good people astray, and away from the true teachings of Jesus Christ that are taught in the Bible.

2. We are convinced that the Book of Mormon is not of divine origin, except for the verses that are plagiarized from the Bible. We do not believe that Joseph Smith translated any part of the Book of Mormon, and that it is nothing more than a contrived document.

3. We are convinced that the Pearl of Great Price (particularly the Book of Abraham) is a pure work of deceit and fraud. It became apparent to leaders of the church that the papyrus that Joseph Smith translated into the Book of Abraham, was nothing more than Egyptian funeral documents, yet they continued to claim that the book was of divine origin. This fact has been hidden from members of the church for many years.

4. We are certain that the Doctrine and Covenants is also false, and has been changed and rewritten so many times, that Saints today have no clue what some of the false doctrines that Joseph Smith taught really were.

5. We are convinced that polygamy is a wicked principle that is taught by the church, and that it is demeaning and devastating to women. We are also convinced that it was an excuse for Joseph Smith to commit adultery, since he practiced it for at least 10 years prior to the 1843 "revelation".

6. We are convinced that, on the whole, the LDS church has made serious and substantial changes to all of their scriptures, and most of church history. We believe that this has been done to satisfy and comfort its members, to hide doctrinal errors, and to protect some leaders from exposure to their moral failures.

7. We are convinced that men and women are not treated equally in the LDS church, that women's and Trans gender and Gay, Lesbian and Bi-sexual issues are ignored, and that women are truly made to feel like second class citizens. LDS doctrine is completely offensive to women, and could not possibly be pleasing in God's eyes. We are also convinced that depression among women in the LDS church is rampant, and always ignored by church leaders. The impression is given that any LDS woman who is depressed, must not be living the gospel.

8. We believe that the the often quoted statement, "The glory of God is intelligence", is completely contradictory to what the church truly teaches about members increasing their intellect. Free thought is discouraged, and members are told what to read, when to pray, how to pray, and what to think.

9. We do not believe that God was once a man, that he lived on a planet similar to Earth, and that through his righteousness he became a God. Furthermore, we do not believe that men on this Earth can someday become Gods. According to the bible, God has always been God, and is "from everlasting to everlasting".

These are just a few of our major issues with the doctrine of the LDS church. We could write many more pages of other problems that we have with the doctrine, but I'm sure that our point has been made very clear. WE DO NOT WISH TO REMAIN MEMBERS OF A CHURCH THAT IS BASED ON FRAUD AND LIES!

In closing, we wish to tell you our greatest reason for leaving the LDS church. Our six beautiful children! We do not want our children to grow up in an oppressive religion that dictates every aspect of their lives, and teaches them that men are superior to women. We know that we can raise good, moral children outside of Mormonism, and teach them integrity and the most important of Christ's teachings: The love of their fellowman. The LDS church does not own the patent to teaching these important values. Our greatest hope in doing this, besides our own happiness, is the goal of having our children reach their full potential. If our daughters reach their full potential in this life, and our sons become better men, who respect and treat women with the dignity that they deserve, then our goal will be accomplished.

We ask that you please respect our request to have our names removed immediately, and be aware that we will not welcome any visits from missionaries, home teachers, visiting teachers, bishopric or stake presidency members. Our decision is final in this matter, and any missionary efforts on the part of the LDS church, will be considered an invasion of our privacy.


I also have forwarded a copy of this letter to my personal attorney , and am informing you that current repeated contacts and the letter sent by the stake president and bishop
Scott Peterson of the Brays Bayou Ward is against the law as stated in GUINN V THE CHURCH OF CHRIST OF COLLINSVILLE and THE NORMAN HANCOCK LAWSUIT. And failure to persist in harassment and non removal and my god given right to resign is illegal and nu-ethical and will result in legal action.












Sincerely,


McInnis Lee Gaetjens

Lee McInnis Gaetjens Media Group LEEMCG.COM

PO Box 66471

Houston, Texas 77266-6471

713-578-0016

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: