Saturday, November 3, 2007

Life in the fast lane in SICK city

11/03/07



Ive been very sick as of late, I'm not sure whats wrong with me, or what My body and higher power is commutating with me. I have a flu like symptoms, and I might have a mild fever. And have a lot of cold, or sickness. I am going on bed rest. I dropped the platter off for the church in the morning, braving the galleria area on a sat morning, and west park is getting rougher.


The election turnout in harris county is a bomb, given whats at stake, we need more bonds for our drainage, and roads. The massive influx of Louisiana residents, has hurt the roads and infrastructure, as well as students (non full time) that do not follow the law and pay harris county tax, for breaking the law. We should model our tax system after California and even use the red light cam with OCR to enforce the rule breakers and scaffolds which also there are a lot in the Law obeying Latter Day Saint – Mormon church that does it.


We have a Lot of other issues at stake and things that need to be done and finished, there is a lot at stake in Harris county. And the state of Texas, I hope kinky runs again for office. I also went to a meeting last night, and one tonight, picked up a 2nd sponsor when I needed it. I'm going to try and stay home and rest tomorrow night.


Ordered one of the parts for my truck, I'm going to need to get two new back tires soon, and get the oil changed, the sideways filter is a bitch. And do some lubing and greasing of the chassis and wheel bearings and cv joints, I also need to clean the air filter and subfliter and cabin air filters.


I also browsed, and pondered and had some wonderful insights into my grateful ness and have someone whom is good for me. I am learning again about listening and growing and prospering into myself.


My soul hurts and I have cleaned up a lot, have to still make that appointment Monday or Tuesday I need to rest and Capricorns work hard at what they do, even I drive a Capricorn type auto.


I did some more reading today to expand my mind and grow more, and learned much more about myself. I also read more and more, and well will get rest on the sabbith.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: