Tuesday, November 13, 2007

my life and day and disgust with the estblashments

11/14/07



Awoke early this morning after not much sleep after leavening Hollywood late last night, went over to the center to be rejected, and to be well put down poorly. And I canceled my appointment later, and I later squeezed in and told melaine the bad news, made the 12:15 meeting at 12:45 after making the 6:30 am meeting and picking up my 4 month chip, and I made it to the mhmra center at 7:45 only to be rejected.


Its fucking disgusting this country land of the free, land of equity and equal rights and home of the brave, and we have grown so lazy, dis-hearted and lost all compassion You can get help if you keep popping out kids, and cost tax payers more and more money. But joe or jill smhoe the avrgae joe cant get a damn bit of help and compassion.


Our health care system, social service system is disgusting even in Texas it is more acquainted the building is located in a school much reminded me of woodland west elm entry back home a old school built in the 60s or 70s and many extension cords and old doors and cinder block walls. Back when schools toward the end of the cold war were also built as fallout shelters.


If I go on a rampage and kill a bunch of people ( I'm not going to just a manner of expression) people will say why didn't she get help? The signs are there, its easer to do crazy anddo that fall into the trash on the street. And in a related matter I came in there, a guy on parole who just got out of prison dint have any papers was told to go there down the road from the parole office only to be butt fucked and told to have bills 60 days like a fucking computer the damn numbers you punch when you call your outsourced tech support company you cant get though the red tape.


Texas is acquainted and the jail bond failed for the new inmate processioning center in Harris county due to blacks are fed up, lib rials are fed up with the acquainted system, it needs change for minor groups and GLBT folks and trans genders. Its set up to fuck you, well fuck the lone star state. And Texas pride and other hogwash.


I would rather live in fucking a shit-hole hotel in the bay area and struggle to be treated with dignity, and equity I have matters to archive here and goals, which I plan to carry out, but the lone star state one day will look like a lone star in a galaxy far, far, away.



You wonder why we have high profile people that snap in Harris county and The 7 County metro area , Andria yates, Clara Harris, and the list to go on for eons. I made bad choices, and make living amends and respect the boundaries given I broke them and poor choices, I want help went to get help. Now I must try to cut through red tape to get the GOLD card, maybe Ill be in the fucking golden years before that happens, after wastering a day doing nothing and waiting and waiting. Only to be fucked out of my time.


*I have to take my truck to the shop to get some minor repairs I havent waxed or washed it in a about a week or two and I have this black soot on it, the emissions here make us sick, we are the cancer captiol of the lone star state, smog and other things, the roads are falling apart from the infucx of katrina evacs.



The traffic is getting worse, and we stand long and proud the laughing stock of Austin. Vote kinky dammit we need a honest Texan for a change, kinky is conservative pro glbt equity, anti state sponsored religion, and librial enough to care, and the common man and Texan not to be in the deep pockets of the establishments of oil cos, and more for new roads, rather than the toll road deal. Kinky is my Canada and a true ind pedant not the flip flopping grandma.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: