Friday, November 2, 2007

life in space city

11/02/07


Worked on a poem for soberity, to read on poetry night around christmass, I have plans.


Composed more and more, about life. I also worked on more and more for myself. And discovered more about myself. I also have been takeing care of affairs, went to the post office, I have been sick, and Had a nightmare last night. Spent part of last night talking to my sponsor, and also talked to others.


I worked on other issues, and had a nightmare, it was odd, maybe the web server logs have creeped me out, and spening way to much time watching and reading about domestic spying as a jump in server actvity on my website and blog,a few from local law enforcement, and few out of washington dc. Which creeps me out. Had a very werird dream last night about dieing. Heared some cats mateing outside my bedroom window.


I also have to pay the county tax man, and make a payment on my po box, and get an inspection sticker, and change a few other things, and have much to do. I also read doctor bobs nightmare, and to employers and wives more recently out of the big book.


I talked to a friend recently, and have been pondering parts of my life. And remebering things and understood why I drank, to not remember my pain, and in turn cuased others pain, and because being so selfish now I am part of this cult as you will.


Went shopping have 5 lbs+ of yellow and red oions 3 lbs of garlic, 2 lbs of chili peppers, and oatmeal, oats and other tasks. I went back to veggy after my nighmare last night, I spent part of the night on a rooftop eating a little junk food, and having the wind blow my hair, and well learned a lot.



I have a sinus cold, and just want to be alone, blah.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: