Tuesday, November 6, 2007

11/06/07



I must remain brief, back to bed rest. I am sick more. I am not coughing anymore and drinking lots of fluids, called the therpist today and talked to a few people. Checked email and paid my taxes on-line for 2007\


Vehicle1 (Expiration: 1/ 2008)
Name: Address:
MCINNIS LEE GAETJENS PO BOX 66471 HOUSTON, TX 77266- 6471

Plate No: Year Model: Make: County:
07SFN3 2003 FORD HARRIS


WINDSHIELD STICKER 43.04
REG FEE-DPS 1.00
REFLECTORIZATION FEE 0.30
CNTY ROAD BRIDGE ADD-ON FEE 10.00
CHILD SAFETY FUND 1.50
AUTOMATION FEE (LARGE CNTY) 1.00
MAIL IN FEE 1.00
SERVICE FEE
(NON-REFUNDABLE if Tax Office Declines
Application) 2.00
Subtotal: 59.84

Total Charge Amount: $ 59.84


Called the folks and ate some hot and sour soup from mings, and back to bed I hope I am better tommorow, went to a meeting elsewhere and I am feeling better today and much much better. But need to take it easy, given this flu is a bitch


Learned steps 8&9 are not to be rushed, I need to bring more managibility to the past, I went out to hwy 6 last night the wal-mart due to being unable to get some of the cold meds I needed when I was close to running out, bought some hair ties, for my long and nice hair. \


and I also swung by the old apartment complex, it appears to be 95% empty due to well it appears most folks moved out a fire in another unit, and no gang bangers roaming around that starter in 2006 when the complex went to hell worse.



I also swung briefly by the old job site, I inteend to fight the feelings, cold and depression and get justice, and those bastards wages garnished for what they did it me, even though I am at fult, I dont even want their money, I plan to give most of it away mainly to causes and groups of intrest.



I need to rest and get better in body and spirt and seek help. And I shall. I need to let go and exisit.


am a bit better., I need to work on respecting others boundaries a
flaw on step four. Last night I Hurt badly, I am feeling a lot better
my voice is still out. but I am getting out of the house today, I
bought some hot and sour soup. I might go to MHMRA later this week.

One of the issues with my transistor on the back burner, and my reason
for staying here is I was Justice against my fellow co-workers who
physically, mentally, and threatening me on and off the job.

I don't want to relive it early in my sobriety, nor do I want the
money from them if I am successful is going after them civilly I can
remember some folks try ed to help me. But I could not being so
selfish, and miss know it all.

I want most of the money that is or if is garnished from their wages,
to go toward hate crimes, and The Houston area transgender fund, given
I did a lot of nasty things to people whom I occasionally cross paths
with.

I want steps 8&9 but understand I cant rush it. I started drinking on
my 2nd year here jan 2006 and went out non stop on october 2006.

I need some help woring the steps and step study and do have trouble
with trust and being honest and opening myself up given the physical,
emotional, and sexual assault I had on and off the job, and they
played on my homophobia and insecurities

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: