Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Slept ok, the remodel is going ok. I added code to the site. I am a bit upset about some things beyond my control that are presently occurring in my life. I have to do laundry tomorrow. I also have to adjust my daily routine for about a month or until the contractors finish their end of the remodeling at the place.


I spoke to EDT Today and miss him, but it’s not meant to work out. I also ran into a old friend from Space city, picked up my 12x12 + big book. I also added a few lines of code to my server. I have a review upcoming in about a week for the DIS files, I am alas a bit nervous about that. I also have

I dream of wide open spaces, life and the open highway and the road ahead. I also dream of what Life would have been like if I had continued to pretended to be someone I was not, to live in guilt, shame, and misery, to dive into fantasy role playing games, computer games, video games and other burning desires.

Yesterday I went to the San Francisco Human Rights commission to seek with an issue with discrimination at San Francisco General Hosptial. They are being real douchebags with my medical records and helping me update data.
Zoe and I went to golden gate park this weekend, I also took her to the airport yesterday.

More recently I observed an individual who is struggleing go back to their insanity again. I recived a letter for one of the places Ive been waiting for and applied for more recently it’s a very nice building, very clean, no bullshit but in a very bad area sort of but they keep the riff raff out.
I contacted the San Francisco Community United against violence, Its hard to admit defeat to insanity, I swore Id never become like my mother, but she was run out of Houston as well. Our drinking went downhill in some of the same establishments, she told me transiton was wrong, I was not serious enough to do it. I was young and foolish in the mid 1990s

I also learned about myself and the lack of the trans-community you would think New Oreans would have, I also learned more and more as I progressed, when I was 5 I was hurt for coming out to HJM. He was pretty old fashioned and made a man out of me or so he thought.

I joined the LDS church as a religious cure for all, however finding good hurt and helped me in many areas and aspect of my life.

Maybe Im just bitching and ranting, I have shit to do. I have a therpey appointment today, I have an apoointment with the disibality folks, I also have a few other things going on. Blah, its my so called life.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: