Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday, January 02, 2009

Spoke to my good confidant who is a transgender man this morning, and someone I confide in. I also spoke to DLG today. I added some code, and am working on my domain at TGSFO.COM. I also worked on LEIGHMCINNISGAETJENS.COM

Its, cold wet foggy and rainy today in San Francisco, a typical January here. I recently started expanding my mind with another book The Looming Tower AL-QAEDA AND THE ROAD TO 9/11 by Lawrence Wright.


Lately ive been posting to the Beginning Life Fourms, and the Gender Web Fourms. I am planning on starting my own at TGSFO.com,

I spoke to a friend who lied to me, that was using me for their sexual pleasure, and I was hurt by that, they also lied about their age, and are a spoiled kid of a yuppie with a fake ID, but the sexual thing was amazeing.

My website is gaining in popularity and I promoted it alas a bit more, I just don’t have the inspiration for my coding much of late, Im rebuilding my life I suppose, some of my hits dropped off, but my site is as popular as ever.

I hope my friend had a safe trip home, and passes through TSA ok, on her journey back to melbourine. I also hope my father is doing well.

Lately Ive had one of my favorite songs stuck in my head Larry Gatlin – Houston brings me one step closer to you, I do love some old classic country western songs.

I might meet with my sponsor for lunch today after I finish laundry, and do a few other things the weather sure is nasty right now!

My grattuide List
1.) Grateful to be alive\
2.) Grateful for my health
3.) Grateful for some rain
4.) Grateful for the blessings of soberity
5.) Grateful for my sponsor and to be getting some step work finished



The List
1.) Check Mail
2.) Send keys to DLG
3.) Copy insurance documents
4.) Fax Name change to finance company
5.) Pay Bills today



Goals
1.) Be less selfish and domnating in personality
2.) Go with the flow more
3.) Work a better program
4.) Be more kind to others
5.) Love myself
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

layouts candle testimonials educated imprisonment bibliogaphy hotlines consists anyones kings furthest
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about the ubiquitousness of technology in our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes cheaper, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]nintendo dsi r4i[/url] DS FPost)

Anonymous said...

How r u? your website is nice
look at at that funny emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/7wmqct