Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday, January 18, 2009
Sunday, January 18, 2009

There are days when I ponder life. I have some finance issues haunting me, with my debtors, Uncle Sam and other folks. I added photos to my photo bucket of some good old fashioned rioting due to racial tensions in Oakland.

I personally believe that if president elect Obama is ever harmed, which I hope by the grace of god he is SAFE for the next four or eight years, as a patriot I love this country. I think there will be riots in a grand scale if he is harmed, similar to the Rodney king riots in many citys.

I also think the case against the BART Police officer is going to end in Manslaughter or acquittal despite the Murder charges, I think Murder will not stick in the matter. or something similar and there is going to be riots in San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, LA and other cities.

It is sad, but I don’t want to have to deal with that sort of violence, and this is more a polecat commentary. And an honest onion, I don’t want to have to be in a race war or riot and my excursions to the east bay for work, doctors appointment and sometimes personal I have to go though the war zone of downtown Oakland, 19th street, mcaurther, Fruitvale. Moreover, that bothers me.

I do not want to fight a battle, but if things come to that, each person has to protect their selves, and the sad part is the prejudice that exists. I know under duress individuals act irrationally, the idiots who are doing this are.

I preformed a few rounds of Urban Exploration with a few like minded individuals, and even soared to dangerous highgts but that’s what I find erotic of urban exploring, risk, danger, and also viewing history and sprawl.





I’m lately very unhappy and depressed and Miss my friends in Texas.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: