Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Slept ok, took a good well-needed shower yesterday afternoon. Cleaned up this morning ok, though not as much to my likening. I have a review for something on Monday, I also have to get up very early to take care of affairs Monday will be a very busy day, this whole week upcoming will be very busy indeed.

I added some code to my server, and drove down to San Jose briefly more recently. I added a few lines of code to my web server as well and have been coding as of late.

Perhaps one day I will achieve the things I desire. In addition, it would be very easy to end it. For example, put on my best poker face, and go out to the world’s best suicide magnet, and jump over with zero hesitation and be prepared for the next step in life after death if even on such exists.

I thought about the religious right and nut jobs such as Michael Savage who published this savage peace right here which I will provide a link to. Being the christen nut job fundamentalists such as Bill O’Reilly andvid even Hate-Mongers such as David Duke, or even individuals such as I tried hard to find a common bond with

I miss my family, I miss my friends, supporters in Houston, I also Miss my grandmother, My AA Birthday is this week I will have eighteen months sober on the 13th of January, I also will be Twenty Eight Years Old on the 18th.

Maybe I just am tired of not having any feelings, or just knowing who I can and can’t trust. I seriously wonder If Ill be unhappy my whole life much as my mother was, I don’t want to be like that, I seriously of late have been concidering takeing a leap of faith from Twin Peaks, The Golden Gate, or even some of the Hills in the east bay, or even fleeing the country and hideing part of my past.
But I don’t want that, Im going to fight this sickness, my sponsor gave me some homework though steps 2,3 and some reading which I will perform.

I saw a few places I plan to attempt to apply this week even though its very busy.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: