Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ive been thinking recently, about things, my blogging and the direction I want to go. I recently have enjoyed being able to post remotely via my Pocket PC and various applications. But More recently Ive thought of my future.

Today is a very original day , Im glad to be witness and proud of the President Obama. I also am working on a few things for myself. My very detailed personal post of my anger toward a few individuals that hurt me in Texas.

Some of the individual items I look Forward toward our new president achieving.

1.) Updating Outdated Power, Transportation and various curtail in structure.
2.) The economy
3.) Transgender EDNA act
4.) Federal GLBT Equality rights.

Moreover I have a few important tasks this week. Last night I attended Queers, Crackpots and Fallen women at the San Francisco Alano Club. The reality of step 9 set in, it was a good meeting despite sitting in the front row and nodding off.

I slept really sound last night, I didn’t realize how tired I was and how hard I push my everchangeing body. I am going to eat very healthy for lunch and skip dinner today. I spoke to my sponsor this morning at Orphen Andy’s for breakfast.

Late last night, I was feeling pretty depressed and I feel a lot better this morning. I have to go to my mailbox also this morning, and continue to progress as an individual as I progress on my spiritual path to innerpersonal enlightment.

Yesterday I was propsed to do a modeling job, while converseing with a professional photographer at Orphen Andy’s one of my coffee haunts, in addition to Sparky’s and The Church Street Café amongst other place.

I preformed a file backup today, added code to my site and backed up a few files. And have some appointments and also am going to be of service today.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: