Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday, January 19, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009 The discovery of my of my life and discovery of life. I continue to grow as a young woman I also has been thinking of where I want to be five, 10 YEARS down the road.

I know I am an amazing caring person who can be stubborn tough as nails and also very loving caring honest and loyal

The so weekly article was a bit biased toward right wing interests I also had a quite amusing visit with a less than likely place to find an transsexual friendly. doctor and had some mild amusement with some med students playing laboratory rats metaphorically speaking.

Speaking of which I spoke to a friend in Houston whom made a few calls its clear when and if I ever return some bridges I burned at present I will not be welcomed with open arms

Furthermore I have discovered and try to decide how to handle an individual in the san Francisco, whom I feel a foe of mine from Houston who is coming to san Francisco may have turned against me, I also feel portrayed by a few series of individuals whom christen Williams I was informed she had contact with

More over my time in frisco is possibly coming to an end due to my shame and also feeling to brush my hands free of sf until christen is surely gone ill have a loyal supporter of my causes inform me when it is safe to return

With my present operations and ventures it seems a trip might be in order something off the eyes of the TSA meaning low profile travel via road and charter

Given my high level of intelligence, I have. Had to decrease some contact with individual's who may inform christen Williams of my life I do not hate her or wish her any harm imp deeply ashamed of my actions

But I want to make amends but it’s obvious I’m unwelcome I shall further stay off her radar and even keep a lower profile and given I poses great knowledge about law enforcement and investigative and skiptraceing procudures.

I know how to blend I can con or scam my way in. Im good with people and networking and know how to blend in

If anything I hope I can ammend my prior transgressions

I had a shipment of goods come in ill deliver them later in the week to my slnbcvbuyer for my employer and make the dirty clean so to speak gradualy through capitalism of the underground economy that keeps the.underworld of the cesspool of san francisco afloat


Furthermore I continue to grow as an indidivual and have a few issues I need to confront before I walk right out the door


I've more recently understood my cause of depression. I hurt for my regrets shame and more importantly resentment toward various individuals such as myself , individuals in texas , louisiana , family, my father and others

Im going to tell my therpist today about how I feel and hurt the suffering of my soul

The reality is I feel empty or alone its that empty feeling that leaves me empty, alone and depressed.

Its not that I enjoy being alone its more of a interpersonal necessity, for surival of myself. The point is I need to develop the best innerpersonal discovery.

Point being life is what you make it, this week I have to achive a task of very detail oriented tasks.

The very detail oriented tasks for the upcoming two weeks are as following :

1.) achive finiance goals
2.) followup with good employment lead with supurb long term benefits
3.) therpist apointment
4.) send keys to DLG , and documents
5.) I
I




Even more disturbing is my continued agony, pain and suffering.

The further discovery of my life and power of becoming self-aware and responsible
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: