Wednesday, April 9, 2008

-




Wednesday, April 9, 2008


The reality of life and my own self-awakeing is, I hurt, I also think as an AA, and an al-anon I know someone who is in denial, I see it and befriend her, but know the signs of a functioning drunn even if she doesnt use anymore, she drinks. I dont know how to handle this, and actully I am powerless over, I had a productive meeting with someone who was going into treatment, and went to part of the tuesday meeting at the center last night.


I reseted well, its burr cold today, and I have some apointments and to get my health bacj in orde3r, thursday is sort of busy as well, I also have to go down to the collage this week, I took care of changing some finical re3cords and other matters recently as well., the privacy laws at my new docotr is amazeing I love this clinic much better.


Im feeling less moody and bitchy as of late, and feeling better, I also am being more quiet and listing more, I canned my sponsor unofficaly I need someone else to work with I think, maybe Ill work with him or her, having a genderqueer sponsor is a bit amuseing. I found amusement this moring in some crackhead going nuts while I was on the phone with DLG more recently, Ive been getting some odd hits on my web server, with my mulitplie monitoring tools, as well as a secure page whom I cracked again


I also need to meet with my atty, I regesitered to vote, and have to pick up my student ID soon which is cool, I get discounts for somethings with a student ID, I also think I am going to get medical paper wpork done, I also get more and more aquaired and fnished.


I found that everything I knew is wrong, much as folks told me, My temptations were tested and I proudly rejectet on the eve of 9 months sober, I had a yummy poppy seed donut with lemon iceing this moring and some wonderful dark roast coffee for breakfast. I feel good for myself. I am feeling a bit better and less sick.


I dont drinki anymore, though yesterday I was offered a glass of merlot and proudly refuserd. I also understood something, I need to be more optimetic, less bitchy and more focued and a bit more private and less co-dependant. I disocvered this from a russian friend and aqyuaince whom I have a found attraction to and we hang out some of the same places, and cofffee shops and diners on occasion.


I also dreamed of doing the boot scotting boogie recently and ordered more documents recently as well. I have some more things to prepare for my upcoming trip, and tasks t0o finisyh. I swear I was close to buring out recently



I am good and have to call the other place today and focus on a few things before catching my train inward to my goal and achivement for today, I have much to fnish for today, id di sleep late but I went back to doing the vegan thing and progressing toward inner peace, and enlightment. I filled out the release forms more recently and contunie to the path to ernlighment and mvoing forward.

-
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: