Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ive been a trike both drunk and sober, and had more puzzlement if I'm a fem but tough when I have to be, The world seems to be more accommodating to us, But I get nasty comments every day, I also hate it when businesses that are not Trans-Phobic go out their way to do so, I am pretty liberal, but being overlay accommodating is well, Depressing and wrong.

I just want to be treated as a equal, not a transwoman. Just female, Blah equity sucks.

But what do I know? I'm not as they say a woman boran woyman, Ive even seen things which are funded by the city of San Francisco, to go as boldly to say "Only women born women" are allowed to attend. Needless to say it was a outreach rpobram it was on an event fl yer widely given out to drop in centers here

I would never go there, or want help from a group Like that, its like totally weird, the Trans-Phobia that exists is drastically diff rent than In Texas, Louisiana or Miss. But it exists but less so in San Francisco, I wonder if it exists due to fear of law suits, sometimes I will notice places will mam or sir folks but wont me, I also know some local businesses have even outed me as a trans-woman to other employee's.

But Given the Free Enterprise of capitol ism, I can chose where to spend my money. I only make a stand when It is just But Quietly observer, Ive thought of making a database of Trans-phobic businesses, in the bay area, and rate things on my upcoming San Francisco rescues forums

Ive also noticed GLBT friendly businesses are not always T friendly but I don't go out the way, to cause trouble. these days. Maybe a Unofficially appointed Unofficial watchdog is in the order for me. some of these businesses make the comment, and go out of the way to keep other employees from "miss" me or "out" me.--


I also lost some documents on a commuter train last night, called 311 and filed a Police report, a meeting is in order, Ive been a utter butch lately slightly insane, but just crappy. I lost my name maker change paper work tired aorund 10pm last night after a late night dinner a a lot of DMV paper work


I slept ok, I ate somewhat ok thismorning, and rested well. I have a concuelignapointment about my depression and PTSD at the womens clinic.




Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: