Thursday, April 3, 2008




4/3/08



I had further awakeing today with my wonderful therpsit here, I discovered more about myself, got homework, and progressed further into and back into inner peace, zen and enlightment. I was a bitch rished, I just fnished ridieng 9 trains, today back and forth across the city before my transfer expried, I was a bit nervous given my fear of ridieng in boxes and cargo contaners given my sexual assult and feeling crowded.\


I also still have some limited fear of law enfrocment, but am nice and stay out of harms way of those who service the public. I also dramed more and more of life, I slept good last night til labout 4 AM , I awoke at 2 AM and slept as usual, and kept enlightment and focus and mental, and physical dispaline.


I also met someone recently affialted with KPFA who does know the prison show, and is someone I well sort of admire, media and journism is nice, but the collage has a horrid underfunded deparment, which my main focus is web and new and indie media anyway. Maybe eveentully work and get a AP press pass, what better than to be a photojorunilsit, who free lances in web dilly dallying and development


Furthermore, the life I am lkvijgn thoguh simple and stress free somewhat, is well more or less living, not just essiting and bitching, I have some fears and things to iron, out I also composed some letters and home work for my sponsor and step work for enlughtment and to reach inner peace and zen.


Anyway made an apointment my doc thinks the prozac made me more depressed and emotional, I have something alas a bit more semi-permant for housing, and I have to follow up with my interview in the next few days, I am very busy as well with life. I also have to talk to a few other folks, I also am becoming more secure with myself, tuneing out and becoming more self-amused and less co-dependant and reching true enlightment,


I also ate well some soup and salad today and had a begal thgis morning, and my back is not hruting as much nor is my bad hand. I feel well and good and healthy, I lost weight I thing im veen going down from a sz 10 to a 8 or 9 soon, life is good, and so is fitness, I also am doing well, and greatful for what I do have.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: