Wednesday, April 9, 2008





04/09/08


MUNI was slow today, due to the rail slow-down, today I had lots of VEGAN black bean soup and salad and VEGAN pepper-corn bread. I also had a smoothie as well. I went to a meeting and fellowshipped with other insanity to keep us sane and grateful.


I composed some info on my site, turned in a release form to the womens clinic. I also composed a few other options, coded and backed up some of my site, I took care of some banking and finance issues, and composed more info. I have to pick up my student ID in a few weeks as well.


I coded more of my site, and started with my forums a bit. I composed more and more, today, and did some walking, I made a stop at COSTCO as well, and have a few stops tonight, after my meeting and other factors as well. I also looked at a few places, and made further preparations for my trip, drive and other issues.


I also have to mail some forms to the IRS, DPS AND A few other issues, meet with my legal counsel regarding some dark chapters in Texas, and resentments, get forms for TSA officials and my flight, and a few other issues. After My student ID and the loans and application process I should have a large quantity of my stress relived.



Some of my gratitude got the best of me, I reacted in-appropriately more recently, to a action of a non sober person on market street, and I did some thing naughty only between my higher power and I shall tell. I composed a few other misc, letters and sent a few cards out, cleaned out junk, and wrote more code.


I also reloaded my MP3 player, made arrangements to close some dark finical chapters as well, and move forward, I admit I am afraid but I don't have to be.

tell. I composed a few other misc, letters and sent a few cards out, cleaned out junk, and wrote more code.


I also reloaded my MP3 player, made arrangements to close some dark finical chapters as well, and move forward, I admit I am afraid but I don't have to be.


I ALSO ran into some missionary today, and some members of the LDS church on the muni streetcar today and the underground muni Line, I had a rough day due to the infamous Olympic tour, which was not the end of law & order in San Francisco as predicted, and Liberty and justice for all was preserved, and anarchy was not starter nor was world war III.



Today was pretty much Like I like it these days, stress and dramma free, and peaceful and uneventful.


--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: