Monday, April 28, 2008




4/28/08


Today I progress more into life, and my future. I disocvered more of the answer, even though I knew it already, the problem is part of the answer. I slept good, awoke early this moring got myself together. Went to my meeting, met a old texan from Houston conutniue to progress, I dont regret the coutnry club or dan or others. I am a sick indidivudal.


I have things to work on, Im powerless over the past and others. I have the tools and foundation and rase the bottom in being humble. I had some hot lesbian hit on me on church street today. I keep progressing into the life and enlightment for myself.


I had grilled onions and veggys this morning, and potatos and coffee and water, slept good groomed, yesterday the bible tumping church folks attacked me with words, blocked my path and two pushed me down, hate is a bitch. Than I called a friend in the program we talked a bit , and she got me together, I also ate, and than had two guys really be nasty to me and I left some things in a fast food estblahsment, where I stoped because My sugar was low.


I know some of my health problems are from not eating and the PTSD and being sad and hopeless, I know I am insane, and learning to deal with my insecueitys in a postive and productive manner, I am shamed of my past, and built a foundation but would not submit to defeat over resenement toward self and how I treated others.


Regardless progress not prefection. One day at time, I make peace and keep my inner selfish, coldhearted bitch under control. I have a doctors apointment today, and one day at time, I dont rush things, I am having some other health problems, also I might make a meeting given the proximity at the time of my drs apointment, Mike makes me uncomfrtbale because he reminds me of my resentments, and old self.


Forgiveness, progress not prefection one day at a time.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: