Friday, April 4, 2008

Progress not prefction, one day at a time,



4/4/08

The understanding and enjoyment of my meeting this morning, and considering dropping my current sponsor, for someone who possibly by the grace of a higher power of my understanding as I understand her. I found enloightment, I also bitched out some fuck face, that drops around for coffee, and the bums, who are drunk and smelly and don't have nay respect, pissed me the fuck off, I don't have any respect for people who lie about their soberity.


Maybe I am a cold, hearted, kind, mean, judgmental, selfish bitch, and proud of it. Maybe I am too good for some folks, who the fuck knows maybe I just need to bitch my heart out so I can turn off the bitch switch


I felt better today after the meeting on my inner spirt, I also reached enlightenment for my heart, mind body and soul, I further my development and inner peace for my spirt of my life. I talked to my wonderful therapist, no call from macy's, and other things to follow up for, I also set something up but cant remember or ead my writing in my panner, I've been a nervous wreck the past few weeks.


I also reached further enlightenment of my spirt of my soul, heart mind and body for myself, I know more what I wish I knew long ago. I concubine to be healthy, eat well, work out and do what I must do to remain focused and mentally, physically and emotionally disciplined for my heart, mind body and soul



I also know more of myself and interpersonal skills and life and love itself. I know more of who I am and how I am going to get there, and for that I am truly grateful, I am greatfil for what I do have in my love and keep focused and let go of the past, and put my new life, in progress not perfection with honesty, loyalty, compassion and love and not being overly a bitch, or self-destruivte, and staying sober, I celebrate 9 months in about a week, my sobriety date is Friday July 13, 2007 where I went from an al-anon as a club, bar, binge drinker in dec 2005- jan 2006 and sobered up In Houston, texas.


God bless, Texas but I love San Francisco, i think when I was born I left my heart out here.








--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: