Tuesday, April 1, 2008

-




Tuesday, April 1, 2008


The realit of my day centers around my interview, prepareing and also, starting over, I love san francisco, this job opportunity would be a dream come true, collage in the fall, fly back to New Orleans for a week, and drive Back to San Francsico. Things are looking up, I delt with my issues and resenemtnets, toward some indidvudals, instudtions and places In houston.


I miss Texas, but life goes on, Life is beomceing better, and has great potentioal to cahive enlightment, zen and power, and fame and fortuine. I have a few leads on places, I also have pon dered even moving to oakland, despite the fact a lot of Transgenders are murdered in Oakland, or maybe out to beekrly, or ingleside or Tresure Island.


The reality of my life and enlightment Is I achived my inner soul and peace at the cost of others, I hurt and gorw tired of hurting today, I admited furthetr defeat in the unmanageabilly. And maybe grow further to the end to the pain, carters lieing and pushing me away, is good and gave me just what I needed, I have someone I care about, but maintain distance, with she doesnt understand, but shes beauftul and we have an attraction to each, other, but I draw boundries in my mentoring and showing her the path to soberity.


My neck hurts, the interview went ok, I was honest about prior transgressions was given cards, and told I would be contacted by thursday or later in the week, I hope I get this department store job, plus the health, vision and dental, benefits plus the commutier benefits are awsome as well.


My body hurts and is changing a bit also, My neck poped, I had a good hot shower, I lost more weight went I worse this skirt suit, I also got hit on again recently, what can I say men and women and inbetwwn love me, Ive had some of the best sex of my life in san francsico or offers for such, but I abstain as usual being a good girl


I ran into NM recently, and kept to myself, I have to run down to the collage soon, my neck and sholder hurt, I also have to get this other law enfroecment member of my ass, I also found out that there is more than I bargened for,. Im tired of hirtng, and tired again


anyway I am tried, cold, and just need rest, later companions

-
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: