Thursday, April 3, 2008



4/3/08- The reality of my life, and chapter to my own interpersonal struggles, Yesterday I bitched out someone in my left and right brain, and have a resenement toward that though nothing near as bad as prior transgressions against other trans in Houston, however some trans-folk here don't act or have the mannerism, maybe I am overly judgmental bitch.


The the other part, of myself, the The reality of my life, and progress to perfection to myself. I also know more of where I am and who I am and where I like to go. And know who I am as a individual. The reality is I also know more for myself, and who I am. I found today is productive I slept late, and took a really hot shower this morning, my back is not achieving as bad. I also have therapy today, and had fun at the collage yesterday as well.


I progressed more and more into enlightenment for myself, life and fear of the unknown, and my life. I also know more about my progress and how far I have come, I have grwadlully started to overcome my fear of law enforcement, security guards, medical detectors, being searched, strangers, being honest with myself and others, and life and fear of the unknown, and fear of life it self, and also knowing more of fear of being in subway cars, transit cars ( I was sexually assaulted in a cargo container) \\


I hurt so bad, and it feels librirtaing to be honest with other folks about my prior bad transgressions to others and resentments. I also know more about life and fear itself. I am afraid of many things, people, places and things, I am afraid of much of who, what and where I am and how I got there.


I also know more about who I am as an in didvudal and my own interpersonal skills, feelings and rational and reaction fears, of things that might happen, people, places, and things that could happen. I need to stop being drunk on myself. I had a most enjoyable meeting today, which some things were shared that made me smile.


I also know more about my fear and insecurity of who and what and where I am as a person. I know more about my personally and inner woman. I know more about optimism, and fear of others. I also need to lay low for a while.


I also know more about life and fear of the unknown and life it self, I know more about who I am as a person and individual and personally, progress not perfection in my own. Chapter to my own skills, and gnostic and interpersonal life and skills. I know more about myself, the only thing to fear is faceting your reality of your own fog, and life you did and messed up yourself.


I have debits, resentments to people palcesand things, Like a typical lazy American, I could declare bankruptcy, or I could be honest, and pay my debits off slowly and make settlements with poor choices I made during my years of binge drinking. Which is very much so on my list. I fucked up my life and now I pay the concqunces.


I am afraid of myself, and more afraid of going back out, that's why I go to meeting daily and admit faults to my own personal problems and issues, and be women enough to face the pain, I am strong, indpedant, outgoing, assertive and selfish and do what I what I want, when I want and how I want, I lost some of my mangaableity but I get it back



I also know more the only thing to fear is life it self, I made bad choices and pay the concqunces, progress not perfection, and being honest with myself and others, The reality of what I need to do, the




The reality of my soul and interpersonal failures and reality

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: