Saturday, April 19, 2008

4/19/08


Today was semi productive went to 8am our lady of Safeway, My past from Houston and LAMBA kept coming back and is 24 hours sober now, I also went to a women's chip meeting in the mission. Not far from the informs Lexington club.

I also checked mail, took care of finance transitions, sent a few letters, filed a few police reports with SFPD, and will file another one about my stalker and make a formal sexual harassment complaint for the guy who keeps bothering me.

I also composed more of my letters, uploaded some photos I took and more recent posts, But I am powerless over people palaces and things, I am going to start going to a deferent meeting early morning to renew my conventions and commitment one day at time to sobriety due to violence, and cleaning house “86” ing folks from the meeting. (California mingling term for banned)


The lingo is different but I love this town, I pick up my student Id, I also have some casual and carrier clothes to pick up also via the love of recycle, I have some things to do for banking, insurance, legal and drivers license issues name., marker change as well as other factors.

I also officially canceled my trip to New Orleans, and Texas to have my auto per my wonderful Counceler, Therepsits request and my own good judgement to have my pick em' truck transported to Phoenix, or Vegas, or Possibly San Diego, or Los Angeles.

My will, and a few other factors, I moved over my current crush, and life goes on. I am progressing one day at a time, today I ate pretty healthy and did my mooring walk, and had coffee, and slept well last night, had more plumbing problems,a dn I awake deal, shaved my legs, and other girl rooming things this morning.

Today was pretty progressive and bit fun, and I explored more, tomorrow church might be in order, or I might go to a movie alone, I need some fun time, my therapist and sponsor told, me whom I was unable to call her.

I might stay up a bit later maybe even out but 10pm is my bedtime and 2-4am is my wake-up time and I am out thud door between 5am-6am daily, I spoke to my former bishop petty today,a nod ran into Mormon missionary's on Bart today as well.

I went walking, and epxlorered the mission area more, and further ousdie Castro upper market, I might go out to the marina m or embarcadero tommorw. I don't have much time for tourist things, but I have some busy chapters upcoming, I think I might wait for a very hot day (by San Francisco Standards for that)

I've Learned to, be quiet and in the moment, calm, cool collected, to progress. I also know progress snot perfection, the threats of violence, and disorder which I try to remove myself from are disturbing, a new meeting from our lady of sideway is in order again.

I feel good, and am Grateful for what I have life, sobriety, dreams (the CAli dream) and a future and youth and my my health. One day at time, It does work, for better or worse, but keeping the primary purpose, soberity.

I talked to Ray today and told Mr Hill, that I was Grateful; for guiding me to the meeting, I was tired of the same old shit. I told him, I don't know anything, I have to find balance, and learn self parenting skills, all of my life the drink was gone but the actions, and Decpetion, lies, and dishonesty, and AA behaviors were. My mother and father though their Insanity taught me that at young age were I rebuild my life, my dad supposedly moved on, my mother didn't and it Killed her.

I know I keep coming back and learn how to parent myself, life, and find balance, though fellowship and understanding. It works, and so do I.

Your sister In sobeirity

Leigh Lee McInnis Gaetjens of San Francico, CA – sobriety Date Friday, July , 13th – 2007
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: