Tuesday, October 9, 2007

self-growth feelings and a Stolen Car Traffic stop in montrose

The truth Is lately I don't want to be social and stuff, anymore, activism is my life, but I don't want to talk on the phone, go out to eat, or a bar or club, I like coffee shops and Denny and places with wireless, I like to people watch. I am private and laid back. I don't hurt at all, I need my space to do my own thing.


No one most of the general public understands, me. Honestly I want adventure, but I don't need someone to complete my better half , if it works out anyway. Some of my jokes my be view by some as obnoxious, raciest, rule, or sexist. But obviously I am not that at all. I just don't fit your over-judgmental stereotype or odd obscure view-point. If you cant get that fuck off.


Honestly I admire others, even one person in my past. The person I deeply blamed for my problems. And in the end, we are so much alike. And Its better to stay away. I often think of her and respect her and feel badly that I called her a few weeks ago, when my sponsor and everyone else my so-called friends went available. But I didn't keep testing her or others.


Blah, I did it to my self even with another person. Its not a resentment but an honest observation. I'm a person, but I play by my own rules, I burned out almost got killed by law enforcement, myself and even my own hands. A higher power, god or goddess wants me alive due to me being a strong person.


I got to whiteness a stolen car traffic stop gone bad, more recently and got to see some HPD real life ass kicking drama of grand theft auto near Kroger near Hawthorne and montrose, gotta love being where the action is and trunk trackers by uniden, but I wasn't looking for action I just was in the middle of it.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: