Saturday, October 6, 2007

12-step postive thought in helping others for soberity and sucess

The growth of Myself has sprouted changes and a rebirth of a sober self, and honesty and loyalty. I found something out about myself in the beginning of every 12-step meeting or aa meeting they mention that if you want what we have you have to be willing to go to any means to acquire it.


The truth Is I want what and like the sobriety, clarity and reality again of life, something I have not had for over 1 ½ to two years since moving to Houston more recently we discussed mentoring and allowing other folks into out home. I think thats good material things mean nothing to me or little less nor does monitory things and if you are a good judge of personality and charter and dev elopemnt you can find some growth into life and yourself and peace by helping others before my 90 days I have helped 3 people 1 I let in my home who was not ready to take action, another I allowed in my truck out of kindness even though I did not like or trust this person stole from me and I assume is in jail or dead or kicked out of meetings.


Houston is big in property rights and usually after 1 year most places forgive you of your mis-deeds and shortcomings. The other factor is the other person though not still going to meetings is still sober and doing what she should be doing with her life and hope is in good spirits.


Its enjoyable and not many people do that times have changed since the 1900s and early 1920s but the truth is charity and honesty and even monetary needs are in the heart don't loan, do or anything is easer to get into than out of. And charity is nice.



Don't give loan or offer anything you can't affoird to be returned thats what charity is about giving and honstey and word of mouth and morals and being well humble.


--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: