Saturday, October 13, 2007

My day and growth of myself in 90 days around self-discovery and clarity

10/13/07



After a rough night last night picked up my 90 day sobriety chip. Made it im green luck of the Irish in other news, I waxed and washed my truck today, I have some touch up spots, to do. I have to go to the mini storage soon to do some work. I'm enjoying the cool Texas nights and breeze of the south west freeway near by and state highway 288.


Ive lately wanted to go surfboarding on the beach, or take a drive to Galveston island. But I have work to do and to focus on the task at hand. I talked to Brandi last night, missed Nancy call today.



I watched part of some loony, lame brain move, air bud with sonny today. Made my day. Also slept till l0 went the the awesome noon meeting on Saturday at lambda. The drama is not here, cl airy is here, thats by far one of the best fucking aa meetings in space city. Cooked a yummy breakfast today, and did go running lost more weight recnely been taking good care of myself im getting close back down to 160 lbs my ideal weight I am happy with and still a health weight for me and my changes.


I might go running tomorrow and work and pack up some storage. Did some house cleaning and brought more order or trying to bring order to my disorder might do that late tonight.


Have grocery's in the fridge, bought some overpriced OJ yesterday. And washed and have some more waxing to do recently


I also need to take a drive in the next few weeks to costco and make other plans to move. I went shopping more recently also. I have more things coming in, doctors appointment, and some writers block, ive been dealing with some painful issues, and need to go to meetings more often.


People admire and respect me, and my sobriety I am sure, I just have been taking care of personal matters and removing my stress and drama from my life.


--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: