Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My self-discoevry and day and week in Space City and The Lone Star Stare


Tuesday, October 9, 2007



I noticed something Today, I have some peace, and joy and part of my life has grown someplace, I left something behind. I need to be alone. The Pain is seating in, and that scares me to death, while I know I need to do more, and be more social. I have to lock myself in the box, my life allmosted ended sad, dark and deeply depressed as my mother did.


I am a fighter, and have tasks to bring management and serenity to my life, from the dark depressed and destruction and close to death. My mother and also some of my drinking areas, and amendments, changed my life.


In other news, I will call brand soon, head home and off to bed very very soon. I must sleep early tonight and find peace and myself, and awake very early tomorrow, and stop at the market to find some food by-products, I ate ok today but not overly so. I have been doing what I must for me.


I don't think poetry night is in my best interest but to observe other kindred souls in the yada twilight zone and the cesspool of Houston, Texas. Will be gone soon. I must stay focused on the task at hand, overcome my consecutive for myself, and continue to the path of enlightenment toward getting the fuck out of Texas, which is where my focus is to bring mismanagement, and peace within myself, so when I leave I am stress and drama free.


My personal life at the present is lacking and I must stay focused and tune all distractions and discomforts out and sacrifice my personal life but maintain some order and balance in myself to grow and get the fuck where I am more understood in physical form, legally, and also inside myself I am alive just focused dived into getting the fuck out of this town for more other grounds, to go to the bay area, collages are cheaper find work in a coffee shop, and maintain commitments and go back to school for Art, IT, and writing mainly new media and photojournalism and creative writing but for web media, free to air tv broadcasting and shortwave broadcasting in 3rd world countrys are my area of intrests mainly for transgender and also other topics such as prison reform, glbt equity and other causes of intrest.


--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: