Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My So-Called_life in Space city and

10/09/07


Even though I hurt so bad, today. I finished some of my tax prep work, sent off some documents out of state and soon have to drive to ft bend county to do some more work on my taxes, went grocery shopping and Need to pick up more things later this week. But got more staples for at home.


Ran into Josette at the 99 cents only store. E-mailed Nancy, and also got to see a good ass kicking today. But minded my own business. I also drooped somethings that are postmarked by 5pm downtown at the post office, survived the infomus HPD speed trap across the street from the main post office.


I also did some banking, made copy's and have to go tomorrow to print some documents, and found a set of missing stamps, but the others are still missing from when someone I gave a ride from a meeting stole from me. I also found a new point or growth.


I dreamed last night of things, and look forward but one day at time to my move, I understand and someone told me that I have flashbacks of wrongs I did which I did a lot in my days of partying in my current neighborhood and the galleria area. Also of wrongs and rights, but I get what I need.


I have started praying again, Ive been thinking of my mom, and I'm still a Bit under the weather, with the very bad smog and emissions as of late, I have been sick. My truck is dirty and I hand waxed it the emissions are bad tomorrow or later this week I'm going to wash it and wax it again, I hand wax my truck regularity and often. I also have been cleaning house. And learned that Columbus day was not a garbage holiday as I thought it was I know its a fed rial holiday,. I guess they aren't as big as celerbarting city and fed rial holidays here, given I have municipal garbage service here not private.


I also with my love of onions and garlic I have grown to love chili peppers, and other things I already love like green onions, yellow onions, red onions, and other fresh fruits like bandannas, strawberry's, and blueberry's.


Ive also started drinking lots of water again, cut down on my soda and tea addiction, and lost 15 lbs this week again. Learned I'm a lousy terrorist and need to deal with my shit, and get my ass in gear.

Have been saving for the big move, and not out and about in spunky places, went out this weekend to chlupetica on Richmond ave near my house with other sober friends.


I also did some work on my truck and have other tasks to finish this week and the task at hand is moving forward into the future. I haven't been out and about as much, I e-mailed someone and I understand how they feel about me, I don't have the best reputation in this town, and have respected boundaries of my emotionally, and spiritually painful past.


I'm off to bed early tonight been very busy, and didn't mean to bitch at someone last night due to my lack of sleep.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: