Saturday, October 27, 2007

10/27/07




I thought I would post something, I had a conversation with someone more recently that I discovered myself, I have to be a cold heartless, ruthless bitch to archive my goals. Fuck everyone else. I have an appointment this week. The stupid whore who used to live in my old place, had another of her fucking deadbeat scumbags come over at 3 am I was talking to friend in the DFW metropolis. Blah.


Anyway miss thing next door told her off and a new girl lives there, I don't want to get mixed up in her shit the old girl that lives there, I talked to gm last night she wanted me to come over and talk. I was sleeping, I also did some grocery shopping for my cravings this weekend. And some other things also.


I met with a nice friend at the coffee shop. I might meet up with her later to do some missionary work, but I cant allow people in early recovery at this point into my cationic life even though I enjoy helping others.


I also talked to a friend who convinced I need to do and admit to the problem at hand, even though submission vs suicide is a better option and the parlisus or further brain damage is unappealing.


I went to Rudyard briefly last night and ate a late night dinner, club hopped and danced downtown even though I stayed sober, met some nice people and told them where some after hours places are.


I also did some chores. And have laundry and to wash my pick-em up truck my ford wheel drive tailgate later. And I dreamed of family and friends and a optimistic future.



I also did some service work at lamba today made me feel good to get down and dirty, later tonight I might work on my pickup truck in my carport doing some maintance and retrofits.



--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: