Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Slept well, had an intresting e3ncounter wioth MUNI police, and also filed another complaint regarding gender indeity discumrantion based on MUNI police, and their attempt to cover up my assult on the 16th of this month on a inbound TT 2 car from church station to van ness kudios to the two good semeratins that assisted in that matter.

I ate well, and slept well, and good for what I did, I have a new suition and spoke out for my rights at the present and contunie to do such. I slept good,c alled my sponsor, and am about to go to a meeting

I feel angry and potrayed about it, Im wokring it out with my sponsor. soberity date Friday July 13th 2007, Right now I have a room down in the mission district, with someone, This weekend, I was a victim of MUNI police burtality, I have not been charged with anything, and have witnesses of a MUNI Officer, which is not a commiseions officer, addressing me as sir, and many toursits and locals, and biting hit by the officer in powell station, I have a complaint filed with MUNI, SFPD< and the city and county of san francisco.

I also was assulted and the MUNI police, would not arretsed the guy who touched me, and two big guys pulled him off of me thursday I was assulted on a TT car, by a older white male, whom I had no prior contacted and became angry of me rejecting his advances, and pined me in my seat betwene church station of a 2 car T train inbound from church and exited to van ness, the station agent called SFPD due to MUNI polices refsuel to arrest the subject.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: