Saturday, May 24, 2008

Friday, May 23, 2008

Took care of the Medical issues today, relaxed and recharged back to enlighten, talked and had a productive therapy session last week. Continued more into myself, I also have the IRS also on the agenda, some job hunting, an upcoming trip, called my sponsor.

I continue to progress, discuss the auto moving, and a few other things, learned to ask for help and be more honest and open, and more selective of whom, what and where I share with, I move onward, I have even thought of changing some of my blog info.

I’m back sort of the IRS even seems plausible, It’s easy to get side tracked in laid back san Francisco, but I’m back in the saddle again, and on the road again to success, I love being myself, I love life, I love my family, I love my friends, and those who gave up on me here and far away, and most of all I want recovery from my insanity of my own bondage, and self, and selfish inner bitch and complaining, and dominating personality.

I have plans, and have to get up very very early, thismkr9injg I awoke around 3, tomorrow around 1am or 2am at the latest, I have much to do, for ,myself and to continue to progress for myself, future and inner enlighten.

Todays List

Grateful for weather,

Grateful for good night’s sleep

Grateful for rejuvenated gratitude

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The reality of what, I need to do, Called my sponsor today, went to a meeting, moved out the hotel where I was resting due to health issues, rented a storage locker, and met with someone I confide in and adore at the GLBT center, went out for coffee, ate, and did my homework, and gave the dog a bone.

I also might go to church tomorrow, maybe go see a long lost firned or two, I also composed a few things, and made arangemenets for the New San Francisco Transgender Community fourms and majordomo listserv, and other matters, I worked in C-Panel a bit today on one of the other database servers, and possibly a directory of community resocues, I also am planning on going into social work, Larkin street youth mentoring with Transgender youth seems good, given I am a little older, and can work with 18-24 year old Trans-youth, if I save oen more, and T started transitoion in part in that age range, sobered up and continue to progress.

Its sort of like having kids, I also progressed in a few other areas, the legal notice is published, as are other matters, I also composed a few other things, and con8itnue to grow and progress.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: