Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday, May 26, 2008

Last Night, I slept good, and well, but the nightmares of the gulf coast, destruction and my own well horrors in Houston before I quit drinking at the peak of getting voer it and moving on. I did some outreach work to someone, whom it turns out we have a siamulr resentment, our issue is.

With folks, I tried to explain to someone who is a chronic relapser, that you cant control other people, and people in the program are selfish, you have to be acocuntbale for yourself, you have to want to change, even if folks don’t like you, because of past transgressions.

I did want to change, built a foundation than walked away, not because of fear, but because of shame of my bad blood with CW, I hurt often, I even have resentment nightmares as such, Im even afraid of her even in obscurity, I am trying to rbanch off into social work, I have the service prject mentoring Trnagsnede rand GLBT youth for larkin steet before I finish my dirty laundry for a while, I have my trip in aug as well as other factors, and than a long drive home on the road again.

Its not even progress not perfection, I also hanned out flyer about pro 99/98 for the rent control and housing, I handed tham out at the Safeway this morning on church and market, I composed more code, and did further research for the future and progress of my site, and database for the San Francisco Area Transgender community fourms, which I am launching, I also might redo my current index.html page with a xhtml version of sorts or more basic and link to the current html version.

The Vbuillent database is still being built, a collerbation of applications, and resources and possibly some fourms, and a listserv simmulr to phillis fryes list, might be in order or carol wyatt, I want TO do something for change, and make something for myself in the process, whats better than mentoring transgender and GLBT youth and getting paid to help others avoid my pitfalls, the transgender and youtn movement was very new when I was 18, and still is and not much research or even in Transgender ageing, or much documented health research, we are crawling out or shadows, I dont like to admit fault with Christan, but I must, and I am doing what I must

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: